60

Ti Xiao has a tough attitude, he can't do without watching.

Ye Li Zhu was honestly checked by him with a red face and tears in her eyes.

She is usually lazy and does not like to move, she has developed a whole body of bad habits, and her body is also extraordinarily delicate, and she turns red a little when he is patted a little.

At this moment, Ti Xiao could no longer restrain himself.

His favorite little beauty was crying pear blossoms raining in front of him, and she was dressed lightly, half leaning and half kneeling. As a man, seeing such a beautiful scene, it was really hard not to be tempted.

Ye Li Zhu had already thought about what Ti Xiao was going to do to her, she was really scared, and she no longer thought about it.

Ye Li Zhu turned over and was about to get out of the bed. Before she could climb down, Ti Xiao grabbed her ankle, and little by little, brought Ye Li Zhu back.

Ye Li Zhu's fingers were clutching the bed curtain, which was light blue in color, in stark contrast to her white and slightly pink fingertips.

When Ye Li Zhu grabbed it, it wrinkled. It was a mess. In the end Ye Li Zhu still had to let go.

Her ankles were cold and slender, with a jade-like clear white color, and even the light blue blood vessels could be clearly seen.

Ti Xiao tried to restrain himself: "Want to leave?"

Ye Li Zhu said: "It hurt so much last time, Your Highness, can I not? I'm afraid of pain, I don't feel well."

"I won't move you, don't be afraid."

Ti Xiao's tone was a little gentle, he coaxed Ye Li Zhu meticulously and patiently, and wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, "Be good."

Ye Li Zhu leaned on Ti Xiao's shoulder, and Ti Xiao slowly laid her flat, and closed the bed curtain with his hand.

Ye Li Zhu was frightened today, and she was dressed very thinly at the vent, and caught some wind and cold.

She doesn't want it, Ti Xiao won't force her to accept it, he just coaxes her to play with other things.

Speaking of it, he was too bad before, which left a psychological shadow on her, causing her to be afraid of this matter. Now Ti Xiao can only bear it, the little white rabbit does not eat it alive, it just holds it in its mouth.

Ye Li Zhu was bullied pitifully, her clothes were dirty, she sneezed a little, a little shy.

Ti Xiao wiped her face, fed her a sip of water, and touched her forehead: "It's a little hot, I'll call the doctor over."

Ye Li Zhu said: "I want to take a bath."

The room was warm, Ti Xiao changed the things on the bed for her, wiped it off a little, changed into clean clothes, and lit incense.

After she came to King Qin's mansion once, Ti Xiao asked people to make many clothes for Ye Li Zhu to wear.

He took one casually and put it on Ye Li Zhu.

Ye Li Zhu's eye circles were red, and her cheeks were also dyed a peach-like light color. She pressed her forehead against Ti Xiao's neck: "I'm so hot, you open the window to get some air."

Ti Xiao said: "Nonsense, no."

Ye Li Zhu closed her eyes and fell into a coma.

When she was conscious, she heard an old man talking: "...Miss Ye was frightened and was given cold wind, so she passed out. Don't worry too much, Prime Minister."