2

Ye Li Zhu received a letter from her father in the evening.

Ye Fu'an's handwriting is still so chic and flamboyant. Over the years, Ye Fu'an wrote hundreds of letters to Ye Li Zhu, and she carefully preserved every letter. She read every letter many times.

It's a pity that her mother never wrote a letter to Ye Li Zhu. Ye Li Zhu had dreamed of her mother many times, but because the two hadn't seen each other for too long, even in the dream, Ye Li Zhu couldn't see her mother's face clearly.

Ye Lizhu carefully read the letter written by her father.

Until tomorrow, her father will pick her up and go home.

Ye Li Zhu had already forgotten what Ye Mansion was like, and she felt a little strange about home.

It was getting dark little by little, Ye Li Zhu originally planned to blow out the oil lamp and go to bed. The door was knocked twice suddenly, Ye Li Zhu put away the letter: "Come in."

Qing Hui pulled Qing Shuang and walked in: "Zhu Zhu."

Ye Li Zhu stood up and poured them two cups of tea: "It's so late, why didn't you go to bed?"

Qing Hui said: "Master said, you will go back tomorrow."

Ye Li Zhu has actually been doing well in Mingfo Temple for the past few years. Mrs. Wuxin took good care of her, and Qing Hui and Qing Shuang also treated her very well.

She wanted to leave, and she didn't know when she would be able to come back, Ye Li Zhu was also very reluctant to part with them.

Ye Li Zhu held Qing Hui's hand: "Don't be sad, I will come back to see you, if you want to visit the capital one day, just come to my house."

Qing Hui's eyes turned red: "But...but we want to see you every day, Zhu Zhu, you are gone, and no one will play the piano with us anymore. I have nightmares at night. Who do I sleep with? I was punished by the master.  I copied the scriptures, and no one begged for me to help me copy the scriptures."

Ye Li Zhu pressed Qing Shuang's hand on the back of Qing Hui's hand: "Isn't Qing Shuang here?"

Qing Hui said: "Qing Shuang sleeps like a pig at night, so she won't comfort me and accompany me, and she is always punished by Master."

Qing Shuang slapped Qing Hui on the back of her hand with a "slap" sound: "Slap me!"

Ye Li Zhu rubbed the back of Qing Hui's hand: "Don't be sad, I will write to you."

Qing Shuang said: "Zhu Zhu, you can rest assured to go home tomorrow, we miss you, we will definitely look for you, and the master is also reluctant to part with you, and will not ignore you."

Ye Li Zhu nodded.

Qing Shuang pushed Qing Hui, "Hurry up and take out the pearl hairpin you bought."

Qing Hui took out an exquisite wooden box from her sleeve: "Zhu Zhu, this is a gift from us."

Ye Li Zhu took it, and with Qing Hui's eyes signaling, she opened the box.

Inside is a pearl hairpin. The body of the hairpin is made of silver, and the head of the hairpin is made of pearl flowers. It is very small and delicate.

"We don't have hair, but you have hair, Zhu Zhu, wear it when you comb your hair tomorrow, it will definitely look good."

 Qing Hui's eyes sparkled, "We've wanted to send you off for a long time."

Ye Li Zhu gently stroked the pearl hairpin and nodded.

After Qing Hui and Qing Shuang left, Ye Li Zhu put the pearl hairpin away properly, then took the handkerchief, and coughed uncontrollably.