35

Wu Shi was thrown to her leg and hurt her bones. She will not recover in a short time.

Ye Fu'an naturally thought Wu Shi was playing tricks. How could a good person fall off the bridge? It's not that he doesn't have eyes.

He would not feel pity for Wu Shi's achievements in running the family over the years. Ye Fu'an himself is not a soft-hearted person, he distinguishes many things very clearly, and has no extra compassion. Ye Fu'an gave Wu's identity, and also gave Wu's family a future. Wu's should do things well for him, which is what he should do.

Now Wu's doesn't take Ye Li Zhu seriously and angered his precious daughter, Ye Fu'an took away the power from Wu's hands, so naturally he was relentless.

As long as Ye Fu'an wanted a capable woman, she would naturally have a way to get it. But these are the only two of his own flesh and blood.

Ye Fu'an felt that he owed Ye Li Zhu too much. Ye Li Zhu was born in poor health, and was taken to the mountains when she was young. The eldest lady of other people's family was surrounded by nurses to play, and was coaxed when she was hungry and crying.

Ye Fu'an is also usually busy, and can only visit Ye Li Zhu once or twice a year. If Ye Li Zhu blames him for not fulfilling his responsibilities as a father, Ye Fu'an can also understand, but Ye Li  Zhu is tolerant to his relatives, always stands in his perspective, and understands every move he does.

Wu Shi was injured, Ye Fu'an spared her from going to the ancestral hall to kneel and copy the scriptures, but he didn't go to see her, he just asked people to tell Wu Shi that Aunt Zhou was in charge of the big and small things in the house these days, and handed over the keys to her. Aunt Zhou will take care of it, and Mrs. Wu will recuperate first.

The next day, Wu Shi was lying on the bed, her complexion much sallow.

Ye Fu'an even sent a message that Wu Ying should not live here any longer, and the Wu family had no choice but to ask someone to send Wu Ying back.

Wu Ying did not dare to disobey Wu Shi's order, but she also secretly complained about Wu Shi in her heart. Because Wu Shi asked the nanny to catch the rabbit, and finally the nanny was beaten up, and she couldn't come to Ye Mansion again, and Wu Ying also suffered a big loss in the end.

The Wu family relied on the relationship between the Wu family and Ye Fu'an to gain a foothold in the capital. Now that the Wu family is about to lose power, Wu Ying fears that she will also be affected in the future.

Xing'er comforted Wu Shi and said: "Madam, don't feel bad, you are still the mistress, if there is anything in the palace that needs someone from Ye's mansion, you should come forward, Aunt Zhou is just a concubine, at most she will deal with some things in the mansion , the big event that really needs to show up, you, the mistress, are indispensable."

Only then did Wu's expression soften a little.

It's just a small matter, the mistake she made is not too big, Ye Fu'an wouldn't just divorce her because of it. There is no reason why the main wife is alive, and the concubine replaces the main wife.

The prime minister's mansion cannot lack the mistress. The mansion receives some noble female family members, goes to the palace to pay respects to the queen, and has various family contacts. She cannot do without her. At most, Aunt Zhou will take care of things for a while.

Besides, whether Aunt Zhou can handle things well is still a question.

Seeing that the Mid-Autumn Festival is coming, and the weather is getting colder day by day, Ye Li Zhu is afraid of being blown by the autumn wind, so she stays in the room day by day.