17

After Ti Xiao put away his bow and arrow, he still looked up at Ye Li Zhu.

Because of the distance, Ye Li Zhu only knew that he was looking this way, but didn't know who he was looking at.

Her eyelashes trembled, and she lowered her head and took a sip of her tea.

Ti Xiao also lowered his eyes indifferently, holding the rein in his hand, and rode his steed away from the field.

On the high platform, the eyes of several noble ladies stopped on Ti Xiao.

The young and handsome King Qin is the object that even the emperor fears. Even if he does not kneel before the emperor, the noble prince is also in awe of him. When King Qin appeared, all the noble youths were overshadowed, how could they not be tempted by this?

It's just that King Qin is not close to women, and he is cold by nature, so they are afraid he won't be offended.

A quarter of an hour later, the unfeminine King Qin changed his robes, his face was cold, and he almost ordered someone to bring Ye Li Zhu over and teach her a lesson.

Prince Zhao Yun came over, and Zhao Yun said: "Uncle, you won't be playing next, are you?"

Ti Xiao nodded, and said: "Zhao Yi has lost face. People from his faction, if they attack you later, you don't have to show mercy. It doesn't matter if you take their lives. I will naturally get you back."

Most of Zhao Yun's sons in the same clan are capable of both civil and martial arts, and his martial arts was taught by Ti Xiao, which is a bit higher than his peers.

Zhao Yun is usually easily oppressed and wronged by the faction of the emperor and the second prince, but now that Ti Xiao is in charge, there is no need to worry too much.

Ti Xiao is usually cold and rarely speaks, but when he speaks, he can turn black into white.

Zhao Yun arched his hands, bent down and said: "I understand, uncle, I'm going out first, you can rest here for a while."

Ti Xiao drank his tea, but Ye Li Zhu's beautiful face unconsciously appeared in his mind.

This little witch.

Is she too charming, or is he not focused enough?

Ti Xiao was in the room, and through a screen, he heard footsteps.

Aunt Lan Xin who was beside the queen said: "His Royal Highness said that there is never anyone in this room. Miss Ye, you are exhausted. You can rest on the soft couch for a while."

Ti Xiao narrowed his eyes.

Ye Li Zhu was originally sitting next to Concubine Sheng, but since Ti Xiao disappeared, her chest became more and more dull. The queen knew that she couldn't hold on, so she ordered the maid to take her to rest for a while.

The result is here.

After Ye Li Zhu stepped into this room, she felt much better. She was sitting on the soft couch, and there were several books on the small case. Ye Li Zhu took one at random, took off her embroidered shoes and lay on her side to read.

Aunt Lan Xin took all the maids she carried with her outside, if Ye Li Zhu needed them, she could just ring the bell to call them in.

Because of the hot weather, Ye Li Zhu was still wearing gauze, layers of gauze, each layer was as thin as a cicada's wings, but the neckline of her blouse overlapped, her collarbone and neck were not exposed, and her chin was tightly covered a little bit lower.

Ye Li Zhu stretched like a cat, flipped through the collection of poems in her hand, and murmured the words and sentences in it from time to time: "A night of lovesickness and plum blossom hair..."