29 - This Girl is Crazy

Start from the beginning

Her face holding an expression on unbelievable, as she was examining it, her eyes not able to believe the thing.

Vikram took her with a side glance, and saw her holding a "Lingerie ?", he whispered to himself, even he was shocked to say the least.

A black Lacey and barely covering anything, peace of cloth was in her hands. She shook her head and stuffed it in her clothes, not knowing that the one she wanted to hide all this from, already knows everything.

Vikram's had a smirk on his face that he was trying to hide. His brain already imagining the scenarios in his head. How sexy Begum would look in that dress, if you could even call it a DRESS.

Putting her things back she took the first thing she found to wear. She was looking down nervously, as if the floor was the most interesting thing to see.

Feeling her nervousness, he stood in front of her and puts a finger under her chin, making her look into his eyes.

"What is it?", he asked in gentle voice. How...was he able to that? That was surprising for him too. Looks like with Nimmi he could do anything.

"I..a..my..canyouhelpmewithmyhair?",she said it in a such hurried tone that he couldn't catch up. "Can what?", Vikram gave a confused look.

"Can you help me with my hair?", finally she asked biting her lip. "Yes I can", he said it nonchalantly and made Nimmi sit in fro of the mirror. Even though Vikram helped her, it took them Atleast 20 minutes to tackle it and then navigating the pins.

With the last pin out her hair finally fell open and it felt like hundreds of kilos were removed from her head as she puffed out a breath of air.

"Okay!, now you can go", she sounded a little too cheerful for Vikram's liking. He raised his brow towering over her when a devilish smile appeared on her face. "Maybe I'll stay here. Who knows if you need unpinning your dress. I bet you've got a lot in it too.", he took a seat on sofa that was placed in the middle, stretching his muscles.

"No need, I'll manage myself.", "oh I bet you will, but I think it'll much more fun if did that. Don't you think?", Vikram teased her.

"NO!, I don't know how to think..umm..I mean I don't think, I MEAN, I don't think so.", okay, so now she was talking nonsense. "Oh that I already know.",Nimmi grabbed Vikram's arm pulling him up and pushed him out of the door.

Vikram chuckled at her bewildered expression and went to bed. Nimmi was a blushing mess, as she locked the door. "Tharki kancha Cheena, stupid Vicks ki Goli."(Pervert Kancha Cheena, Stupid Vicks candy.), Nimmi giggled at her own name calling talent and finally changed into her night clothes.

She wore a big over sized kurta and pyjamas , that was the first thing that came to her hand and right now she was looking at herself, looking like a clown. Not only because of what she was wearing but also because in was in orange and green.

"Kya yaar Nimbu, bilkul Patton ke sath Sangtre ki jodi lag rahi hai.( What Nimbu? You look like Orange with leaves attached to it.), and made sure to face palm herself. And to top it off, she did have tiny oranges on her pyjamas. "Fantastic", her hands went in the air in disbelief.

Just when she thought to change there a knock on her door. Vikram was calling her, as it had been more than half and hour since she entered. "Coming", she shouted and forgetting about clothes she sprinted from there.

She stepped out only to come face to face with Vikram, who had an expression on his face that she couldn't really place her finger on. Nimmi tilted her head waiting for him to say something.

"What...are you ..?", he eyes scanned Nimmi from head to toe. She moved her gaze down and realized what she was wearing. A loud gasp escaped her lips and she turned to rush in and hit and forehead into door. "Ahhh..", she cried in pain and shock.

Vikram puts his hand to massage her forehead, adding an eye roll seeing her silly and clumsy antics in just one night.

She held the door knob to pull it open, But before she could Vikram puts a hand on the door blocking her way. Nimmi turned to other side and he did the same. A gloomy face he made, to tease her bewildered situation.

Nimmi looked down, but then she lifted her head up with a glint of smirk on her face. Vikram looked her, reluctant to her expression. She bent and quickly escaped from his lock, getting under through the space between the wall and him,

"Atleast there are some advantages of small height.", she kissed the inside of her fingers and puts them on her forehead.

Vikram thought she was a little crazy. But no, she was a complete crack head, and she was proving it in just few hours of their marriage.

Once she was done with her self praising her eyes lifted up and loud gasp came out, disbelief and shock clear on her face.

Vikram came next to her, and shook her asking what happened.?

Nimmi turned and looked behind him peeping, "Rest in next chapter. Till then ..BYE!!",
————————
Hihihi.....kaisa laga mera majak??😘😘

That's it for today.

What do you think, had happened?

Enjoy everyone, because shocks and cliffhangers are knocking on the door ready to come in next chapters😘

Literally me, after giving cliffhanger after so many days😌😌😘😂