28 - Balcony and Cell phone

Start from the beginning

"What the....!!!", a loud gasp left her mouth. She looked up to see Vikram . "I thought you were just joking?", she asked nervousness mixed with shock, clear on her face.

"Joking about what?", Vikram had no idea what she was talking about. Nimmi bends her face and bit her lip getting all red when she points her finger towards the pool. That was glowing in dim light of moon and faint lights coming from their room.

Vikram followed her pointed finger and then smirked biting his lower lip to stop his smile to get any bigger.

"Main te gai?",(I'm gone today), she cried to herself fidgeting with the edge of her dupatta. "Na na, tuci kitthe gaye?"(No no, where will you go?), Vikram bent from behind and whispered in her ear, mischievously. Teasing clear in his voice.

Nimmi turned abruptly glaring at him, "Zada, SRK banne ki zarurat nahi hai.",(No need to become SRK here.), She pointed her finger directing to his face.

He held it between his strong and firm grip and pulled her close. "I don't need to. I'm already better then him.", Vikram said in a low husky voice, his arms encircling around her waist, locking her.

A sarcastic snort came out as Vikram raised his brow, looking at her. "Really?", asked Nimmi, tilting up her chin. "Yes, because he doesn't have what I have", Vikram's right hands' thumb was rubbing his wife's bare waist.

She felt butterflies dancing in her stomach or should she say on her waist. "Gosh girl concentrate. He's distracting you."her brain scolded her.

"And what that might be?", she asked not taking his words. Vikram leans in a little more brushing his nose with her when he whispers, "YOU, BEGUM".

Nimmy melts then and there. No one ever made her feel so special like Vikram did. His every sentence would start with her and every conversation would end with Nimmi.

"I..mm...you...aaa..I mean...POOL..", "Don't be too desperate Begum, we've got time for that.", Vikram mocked her and getting a slap on his arm. Not that it made any effect on him.

"Come..", saying he took her to the other corner of his massively massive balcony where he had a Swing placed, decorated with flowers and fairy lights and candles.

And also, "a dog!!!", Nimmi looked a Golden retriever was sleeping near that swing, all balled up. Nimmi squeals in excitement, her hands into fists placed under her chin as she was admiring it, Swinging her body left to right.

Vikram looked really happy that Nimmi liked his buddy and a lovely smile crept on his lips. "You like him?", hearing this she gave him an accusing look. "Like him? I already love him", she was literally jumping like a kid going to carnival.

"What's his name?", "His name is Cell phone.", Vikram tells scratching the back of his neck. "Cell..cell phone?", Nimmi giggled hearing the name.

"But why?", she asked. "You'll find out soon.", Vikram tells her and they both took seat on the swing near "CELL PHONE.",

Vikram pats him lightly in his furry body as if recognising the touch, he purred in his sleep and then sneezed, getting back to his sleep.

Nimmi kept looking at the adorable creature in front of her. Forgotting all the worries for the moment. "Begun I have to talk about something", his tone was very serious and she turned giving all her attention to him.

"I know, it's all soo new for you, I know it's not going to be easy for you to adjust in this new environment. But remember, I'll always be with you. You can always count on me, any time and for anything you need..okay?, you'll have me. I promise to be right next to you. But..", he stopped in between.

"But what Ram?", Nimmi encouraged him to continue. "But whatever decision I take, you won't leave my side. Promise me you'll have faith in me. You'll never let anything or anyone come between us.", he looked desperate as if she was gonna leave her soon.

"I promise Ram you I will always stand by you. If needed before you. To protect you from anything that will come your way to harm you.", "Woof...!!", a loud bark took their attention. It was Cell phone wiggling his tale looking at them. As if telling he will do the same to protect Vikram in any situation.

"Hey buddy.. come.", Vikram gestured him to come and he did, instead of going to Vikram Cell phone went straight to Nimmi, raising his paws, while his tail still wiggling. But this time much faster now.

Vikram was shocked to see. Cell phone never really welcomed anyone so quickly and that to in their room? Nope, not with him there, but here he was trying to impress his Begum in just first meeting. Trying to shake hands.

"He wants to shake hands.", Vikram tells giving a side eye to his buddy. Nikki squealed in excitement and held her cute paws smiling at him.

Just when she left them, Cell phone, started running in circles as if he was catching his own tail, and rolled down on floor.

Nimmi laughed so much and looked at Vikram, asking what was he doing, "He's trying to impress you, with his tricks.", he tells understanding her questioning look and then added in a low voice, "Traitor.", but Nimmi heard that, but bit her lip trying to control her laughter.

——————————————
Here is the double update......

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

How was the update?

Let's see what bombs am I going to throw in next ilipdates, so be ready😘😘