25 - The promise of Bond

Start from the beginning

Nimmi wore a beautifully simple but intricate sheen green lehenga. With a
beaded blouse and flower pattern on her dupatta with golden threads.

Taking a look in Mirror she took a deep breath and composed her racing heart m. As this wedding was coming closer her heartbeat was rising up. "Nimmi control yourself. Aise toh doctor hi mareez ban jayegi"( Get it together or you'll soon be a patient yourself.), It's just Self obsessed Kancha Cheena. Your Vicks.", aaandd she went to her dreamland.

"Vicks!!", she started imagining him, his touch and goosebumps erupted on her skin. Shaking her head she took him out of her thoughts and left her hotel room locking it.

For mehendi there was only ladies and all the men were having their party as our very Arrogant and straight bone man said he doesn't wanna apply any henna.

It did make Nimmi a little upset but shrugged it away decided to enjoy her time with everyone.

There were ladies singing and dancing around her. Subi was taking care of everyone but her eyes were at her daughter all this time. She wanted to capture every smile every moment with her daughter before she leave and steps into her new life.

Both mother and daughter sat together and talked about everything and anything when Nimmi literally had to ordered her mother to leave the work and sit beside her.

They had their hands filled with beautiful designs of henna and a long photo session as well.

Finally after a tiring day she came back to her room. Her mother told her to rest while she was gonna bring her something to eat. With her half dry henna she managed to open the lock with her card key and entered her room.

 With her half dry henna she managed to open the lock with her card key and entered her room

The moment she stepped her foot in, her steps froze on place. It was glowing authenticity with dim lighting of scented candles that smelled like
Tulips and breeze of sea shore.

For a moment she thought it was someone else's room but, "then how did the key work?", " maybe they decorated the room wrong. How lucky that girl would be who's getting such a beautiful surprise gesture. "Aur ek taraf wo Kancha Cheena hai. Sadoo..."(and then there is this Kancha Cheena. Mr Grumpy).

"You know, now I'm really starting to feel offended.", "AAHHH..", a sudden scream came out leaving her heart pounding. She puts her hand on her heart to calm it that was going with the speed of race car.

"RAM!!..you scared me.", she turned to see Vikram standing there with his arms crossed over his build chest. "Why you always have to make me jump with your unannounced entry?",

He did not say anything and held her hand taking her to balcony where it had a small corner decorated with fairy lights and candles ,floor filled with with flower petals.

He made her sit on one chair, gently like a delicate flower. Nimmi knew that this was not the time to crack jokes, knowing the looks of his face.

He pulled a chair to sit closer to her. He took her hand in his and looked at her henna when Nimmi called her name. "Ram?", the moment she called his name, Vikram pulled her closer embracing her as if it was the last time he was gonna be with her. As if the world is going to end or maybe she was becoming her whole world.

"Thank you..thank you for coming to my life.", Nimmi made him look her pulling his face from chin. "Ram you are becoming MY world, and I don't want my world to thank me for completing me.", Nimmi cupped his face and smiled gently with her eyes watery now.

"Raghav and Ananya never felt love of a mother. They've always shared everything with me. Raghav still do, but I know being a girl there are things that Ananya can never. She always needed a Mother a woman's touch in her life but life was never fair to her. They both are my kids and if they are considering you as a mother, there must be something more than I still can't see in you. I'm not saying you're not worthy but I want to confess this that I Have Trust Issues. But since you've entered my life I want to trust someone. I want to experience a blind trust that world always talks about. I want to grow this relationship to a level where I don't need to ask you anything and your eyes would answer my each doubt."

And love? I don't know when will I be able to love you but I want to give this an honest chance a fare start that you deserve, that we both deserve.", Vikram looked into her eyes with a glimpse of hope.

As much as he wanted to be with her, he also wanted to be honest with Nimmi. That's why he had to clear everything before this wedding, so that Nimmi knows what she was stepping into.

Whereas Nimmi already knew about Vikram's doubts and insecurities but she also remembered her mother and father's words, their story. But it wasn't just that, it was the honesty that Vikram held in his eyes every time he saw Nimmi.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm gonna stand next to you in your every decision and even against you if that decision meant your sadness. And both Raghav and Ananya are gonna be my priority. I know they have a hope of getting a love they yearn for. Ananya will never be alone. She will always be my baby girl and she will always have me to come to.", Nimmi had a firm determination in her eyes, which was unmistakable.

Vikram was getting it very hard to hold his emotions back. It was not that he hated women or he was just arrogant to marry a stronger woman. He knew what his past held what changes will his wife be facing after their marriage. He knew that just because of what he felt were his selfish needs, he can't ruin anyone's life. But with Nimmi's promise in her words, that he heard right now, all these years that he ignored this topic of marriage and dating anyone turned to be the best one.

He was going to have the diamond after rejecting all the gold.
——————————
That's it for today..rest tomorrow ❤️

How was the chapter??

This man is a true gem. 🥺❤️

Like, comment and share your thoughts if you enjoyed
After reading Wattpad emotional and heartfelt conversations
My heart:

Like, comment and share your thoughts if you enjoyed After reading Wattpad emotional and heartfelt conversations My heart: