22 - Surprise in Plane

Start from the beginning

"You can ogle me all you want, BAs shadi hone do"(just wait until we get married.), he whispered in her ear while tucking her seatbelt safely.

Nimmi was a blushing mess as she turned only to see smug smiles on the faces of her family. "Inko toh main Vicks Goli ki tarah sunn kar dungi."( I'm gonna make you all numb like a Vicks candy does.), she was mumbling under her breath passing a death glare all sitting at the backseats.

But seeing their smug smiles she gave up that for now. But she didn't look at Vikram either, sitting with her arms crossed. "Begu...", "Go talk to your work.", Nimmi said turning to other side. Vikram took a deep breath and sat back closing his eyes.

Nimmi looked at him with a side eye while he was leaning back relaxed. "Self obsessed kancha cheena.", Vikram looked opening one eye and Nimmi quickly turned her eyes to see outside.

"Yeh ladki pata nahi kaise kaise naam deti hai..kancha cheena? Seriously?",(I can't believe the names she gives me. kancha cheena? Seriously?)

(For those who don't know who kancha cheena is)

He shook his head in disbelief and relaxed for last few minutes as he had been on work since he left and came directly to board the plane with everyone to surprise her. But looks like he is the one who got surprised by this new name he got.

After their plane landed everyone came off and left for hotel leaving Nimmi and Vikram to have some time together. He was taking her for a chai(tea) knowing that how obsessed she is with chai.

But also because Nimmi was mad at him. He was taking somewhere, although she was curious to know but wasn't saying out loud being stubborn head she is.

"C'mon Begum, now stop it. Weren't you the one who said I don't want to know where you're going.", he tried reasoning, "But that doesn't mean you don't even call me.", Nimmi said in a little too high of tone. "You do realize you're being loud again.", Vikram warned as he looked at her lips.

After reaching at their destination, both came out of the car when Vikram puts his arm around the small of her back, sending a shiver run down her spine. But Nimmi didn't let it show.

And they both entered a 5star restaurant that had a beautiful lake view with evening sun glowing.

It had anciet carvings on walls and traditional ethnic prints used in fabric for furniture giving it an ethereal look

Nimmi was so joyed seeing this beautiful city and getting married here was making it every bit a fairytale. A waiter showed them their seat and took their orders.