Chapter 64: Refrain.

⚠️[[Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.]]⚠️

[[Word's: 5840.]]

I love you.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Two day's later...

The Dream Couple were loading their bag's and stuff into the car,not saying a single thing as they were busy,getting ready to leave.

It was June 02,2014 on a Monday Afternoon as it was the Second day of Summer.

It's been two day's ago since my Birthday ended and now,here we are,getting ready to go to The Blue Lagoon Beach to spend a week there before Christopher move's. Christopher had asked his parent's when they'll be moving and it turn's out that he'll be leaving on June Eleventh next week. I was in disbelief because i only had a little bit of time left to be with him and meaning,we'd only have one week together as this it was unexpected. Once Christopher had told me about this,he also asked his parent's if we could spend some time together,and they agreed. On the same night on my Birthday,i told my parent's if i could spend some time with Christopher before he moved,and at first,they didn't seem like they wanted me to,but,feeling bad about My Boyfriend moving,they agreed as i told him about what my parent's had said. He was relieved and yesterday,we agreed to leave out on Monday,and Two day's later,here we are now,packing up,and getting ready to leave out to spend some alone time together.

Watching her Boyfriend,she frowned a little with sadness since this will be her last time with him before next week when this was starting to make her feel uneasy.

Alejandra,do you have everything you need before we leave?

Shaking her head a little,she brushed off the frown,forcing a smile on her face.

Oh,i..have everything that i need. Are you forgetting anything?

No,i'm not. Christopher stared at her,seeing the fake smile when he knew what she was thinking. Please,don't make that face. I know exactly what your thinking about,i know i am,too. I only have a week to be with her before i move,that's not even long,but,i'm going to make the most of it...Hey,there's a Publix Store on the way to our stop. Do you want to get a few thing's to snack on? I can buy you some sushi~

Gasping softly,he smiled as this grabbed her attention.

Really?

Mmm,hmm,i'll buy you as much sushi as you want.

Oh,you just made me think of something. Why don't we eat on the Beach and have a little picnic? Thay would be nice,wouldn't it?

Yeah,it would. I'd like that very much.

Smiling genuinely,he stared at her,seeing that she was wearing her White Summer dress that he loved seeing her wear,his eye's didn't look away from her Beauty.

Heh,i see your wearing your Summer dress.

O-Oh,this? Alejandra blushed by him pointing it out. I-I just wanted to wear it because i know you like it,do you want me to change?

No,don't. You really are Beautiful,Alejandra.

Continuing to blush,she kicked the air,feeling even more embarrassed by his compliment.

Well,it look's like we've got everything packed up in the car. Are you ready to head out?

M-Mmm,hmm,we're all set,and ready to go.