Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.

[[Word's: 5685.]]

Only you can make me smile after having a bad day.

Aiden Campbell And Alejandra Cloud.

Hey,Ally! Aiden greeted his friend with a smile. How are you?

The teenage girl took a seat across from him,smiling back at him.

Hi,Aiden. I'm doing good and you?

I'm doing fine.

It was Wednesday and the four friend's were in The School Cafeteria,eating lunch.

Christopher and Selene were getting their lunch,and waiting for The Two,Aiden,and Alejandra were alone together.

You seem to be in a good mood,what's gotten you so smiley today? Alejandra asked with curiosity. Did something happen?

No,nothing didn't happen. I'm just happy because i can see how much your smiling by your Boyfriend.

O-Oh? I feel so embarrassed around Aiden And Selene because they caught me,and Chris in The Gym Storage Room doing..that. I hope that they have forgotten all about that.

Yeah,and especially that we caught you two fooling around in The Gym Storage Room.

I knew he wouldn't forget about that,what did you think he was going to do? Forget about it? Fat chance,he didn't. Aiden,about that--

Honey,you don't have to say anything.

She was confused and staring at him,he continued.

I'm guessing the person who started all of this was Chris,am i right? Aiden guessed the answer and nodding her head,he sighed. Ally,you should have pushed him away to not do that kind of thing.

I told him to stop many time's,but,it's so hard to resist him. I mean,to me,having sex in school is just..downright messed up,and wrong on so many level's.

Hmm,i don't know about that.

What do you mean?

Then,a mischievous smile across the teenage boy's face as Alejandra was scared to even ask that.

Teenager's who have sex in School is Hot,you could say that it's a turn on. Aiden admitted with a raised brow. I guess you can say it's a turn on for some people and not just that,even having sex out in Public is even a turn on,too. Although,i know you of all people would never do that.

A-Aiden!

What,i'm just saying.

He smiled,while shrugging his shoulder's as this made her blush bashfully.

I could never have sex with My Boyfriend in Public or at School. No,no,way. It's so embarrassing and just thinking about it is so--

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

Is he bothering you? Selene sat right next to her Bestie,wondering what the two were talking about. Aiden,what did you say to her?

Nothing,i didn't say anything.

Selene didn't believe that and suddenly,she playfully shoved his arm a little hard,nearly causing Aiden to fall right out of his seat.

It was nothing serious,i mean it!

Yeah,right,and i'm Taylor Swift,writing sad song's about my Ex's.

Alejandra held back a laugh and then,a soft exclaim came out of her mouth,seeing that her Boyfriend sat right next to her at the table,smiling at her.