Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.

[[Word's: 7458.]]

Seeing you heal's me.

Alejandra Cloud And Selene Silvestro.

The teenage girl's were in P.E. class,sitting on the bleacher's,watching everyone play basketball,while the two were sitting together,having a conversation.

Today,it was Wednesday,and feeling like the day was going by so slowly,Alejandra felt a bit off so suddenly.

So,how are thing's going with you,and Chris lately?

We've been doing good and okay,we're..trying to spend much time together as much as possible before he move's. Alejandra sighed. Oh,Selene. The one good thing that come's to my life will probably leave my life forever,why did this have to happen?

I know how you feel,this is hard enough for you than it is for him. I bet he feel's the exact the same way,too. That's just how life is,we don't know what will happen when thing's unexpected happen. It could be bad new's,good new's,we just don't want to hear what it is.

The teenage girl looked over at her friend,the way how she was looking,she could tell that something was on her mind.

When i was a little girl,i never actually had any friend's at all because my family was in the Mafia. Selene replied softly. I never really knew about it until i turned thirteen and when my parent's told me,i was confused at first,but,as i looked it up online,i knew the truth. I asked my parent's multiple question's on what they do,they told me that they only kill bad people,and help those in need of help. That..kinda explain's why i never saw My Mother and Father around that much when i was little,they were far too busy with the family business when they didn't care that i..needed help the most...

Selene,i-i'm so sorry that happened to you. It must have been lonely for you.

It was,but,something good came right out of it.

A smile began to form on Selene's face and Alejandra continued to stare.

I met Aiden,we became friend's,and then,i met Christopher,and you,of course. The only one's who know about my family and i being in the Mafia is you three because i know that i can trust you all.

Of course. Alejandra agreed with a smile. I could never tell anyone about that,it amaze's me that your parent's are doing a good deed by helping those in need. Wait,if your in the Mafia,doe's this mean you'll get married?

Why do you think that?

When your in the Mafia,the first born is the one to get married first. Then,once the first born is married,the second born get's married.

Actually,i'm not the first born in the family. My Older Sister is the first born,meaning,she'll be the one to get married first. I'm glad i'm not getting married,but,i know i will someday.

So,doe's your parent's believe in the old ritual in the Mafia? You know,an arranged marriage?

Hmm,now that you mentioned it,i'm not really sure. I don't think my parent's believe in that kind of ritual,their letting My Sister date some guy that she knew in school. So,i guess we can be able to date or marry anyone who love.

Alejandra listened to what Selene had said and turning to look straight ahead,she watched Christopher playing basketball ball with Aiden.

The two were playing,while they were talking with a few laugh's here,and there.

It really is hard going to let him go,we haven't really thought of what we're going to do before he move's. We're busy with school and work at the moment,we haven't really thought about what we'll be doing together. I'm glad that Christopher will be able to graduate High School with us,i hate the fact that once Graduation is over,he'll be gone...