Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.

[[⚠️Trigger Warning: This Chapter contain's Attempted Suicide and Self Harm.⚠️]]

[[If you know someone who Self Harm's and is Suicidal,please,call The Suicide Hotline number to the person you care,and love to seek out help for them. You are loved and not alone.]]

[[Word's: 8469.]]

The right one will love you the hardest when you need it the most.

Christopher Mendibles.

It happened on a normal,regular,day that i recall.

November 15,2013 on a Friday Morning...

The teenager was getting dressed for the day and staring at his reflection in the mirror,he fixed his hair in place with a smile on his face.

I don't know how it happened and what started all of this,i was too late...

"Zzz,zzz,zzz!"

The vibration of his cellphone was going off and turning his head to the device,he walked over to the dresser,picked up the phone,and received a text message from his boss,Pedro Pena.

Pedro: Good morning,i hope i'm not disturbing you or anything. I just wanted to let you know that i'll be closing The Diner today because we deserve a break since Thanksgiving Break is next week.

Reading the text message,he began to text right back.

Christopher: Okay,i understand. Please,let me know when we'll go back to work.

Pedro: Don't worry,i'll let you know. Happy Thanksgiving and stay safe.

Christopher: Happy Thanksgiving and thank you,stay safe.

Putting his cellphone into his pocket,he left his bedroom,making his way into the hallway,and into the kitchen.

Christopher Mendibles,Cynthia Mendibles,Dan Mendibles,And Daniel Mendibles.

To his surprise,his Older Brother,Daniel was sitting at the kitchen table,having a cup of coffee as he turned his head,making direct eye contact with him.

Good Morning.

Oh,Good Morning. Christopher made his way into the kitchen,taking a seat at the table right next to his Father who was busy reading a book as alway's. Your up early,i barely see you in the Morning's.

Yeah,i had to get up due to the fact that today is the last day of School before Thanksgiving Break. Me And Gwen have been studying hard as you can see.

Their Mother was already cooking breakfast and walking up to the kitchen table,she placed a stack of pancake's right in front of Christopher.

Thanking her with a smile,she also handed him the syrup along with a glass of Orange juice.

I'm so glad that we'll be able to spend some family time together next week since it'll be Thanksgiving. Cynthia sighed with a smile. I need to get a few thing's from The Store before they close.

The teenager heard his Mother and began to eat his breakfast,while Daniel nodded his head in agreement as Dan looked up from his book to look over at his Wife.

If you want,i could be able to help you. Dan suggested. The more,the merrier.

Thank you,Dear. That would mean a lot to me.