Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.

[[Word's: 5590.]]

It happened on a rainy day.

Christopher Mendibles.

"Beep,beep,beep,beep!"

The alarm bell was going off and groaning softly,the teenager was groaning softly in his sleep,trying to avoid the loud ringing when he knew that he had to get up,and get ready for the day.

Mmm,Five more minute's...Christopher groaned some more,turning to the other side of the bed,hiding under the blanket,avoiding anyone.

It was dark out and the alarm was set up at 5:00am in the Morning as today was supposed to be a good day for the teenage boy.

"Knock,knock."

His bedroom door opened and his Mother was standing in the doorway when she noticed her Son hasn't even dared got out of bed.

"Christopher,wake up or you'll be late for School."

Not replying back,he opened his eye's,now fully awake,turning in bed as the two were facing each other.

"You don't want to be late on your First day of School,do you?"

No,Mom.

"Well,hop to it."

Yes,Ma'am.

Smiling,his Mother left the doorway,closing his bedroom door behind,while she made her way back to the kitchen,and as for the teenager,he let out a soft sigh,getting out of bed finally.

Groaning a little loud,he stretched his body out,making his way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

It was August 19,2013 on a Monday early Morning.

The sun hasn't rised just yet,it was so early in the Morning,School doesn't start until 7:00am in the Morning,and that today would be nerve wrecking for him because not only it's the first day of School,it's his last year in High School.

Yes,today he would be starting his final year in school as a Senior.

The High School the teenager would be attending to is Golden Grove,a School that was so big,you felt small of.

Christopher Mendibles was the Middle child in the family,he had an Older Brother named Daniel Mendibles,and a Little Sister named Nichole Mendibles.

The two Brother's would normally and sometime's get along,but,Christopher disliked how Daniel would make fun,and tease his Brother,but,that's just how he is.

Well,that's how all Sibling's are to each other,right?

Meanwhile,he would get along with Nichole just fine,and that the three were pretty close onto their good term's.

After all,Daniel is in College,Christopher was in High School,and Nichole was in Middle School.

His Older Brother's College name was Coast Wood,while his Little Sister's Middle School name was Forest Oak Middle School.

To him,the name's of their School's were rather odd,but,it was a liking to him since it did suit Los Angeles California itself.

So,i guess you can say that the three had quite a lot on their hand's at the moment since their busy in their own separate live's.

As for their parent's,their Mother,and Father work almost as hard as their children.

You see,the two work together,and that their job's are that their both business people.