Introduction.

[[Word's: 313.]]

Christopher Mendibles.

The young teenager continued on walking into the school hallway's,gladly enough,he was stoked to finally be able to go home since school was over for the day.

While walking in the school hallway's,he could still hear the rain pouring outside since it hasn't stopped during first period class.

As he turned a corner,he spotted a familiar face that he had seen earlier that day,a face that couldn't leave his mind itself.

There,standing by the school front door's was his classmate,the same classmate that had a few of his classe's,but,he would see her from time to time.

Standing a few feet away,he stared at her,while she didn't notice as he couldn't take his eye's off of her.

It's her,the girl that i saw a few hour's ago...

A troubled look was set on her face because she couldn't leave the school building by all of this heavy rain and it looked as though the rain wouldn't be stopping at all.

I guess she can't go home with all of this rain and it look's like it isn't stopping,either. U-Um?

Slowly turning around,she let out a startled gasp because she heard his voice,and staring right back at him,he too,stared back at her as the two stared at one another,not saying another word.

Alejandra Perez,a quiet,and shy girl who will do anything for anyone in need of help.

Christopher Mendibles,a caring,and sweet guy who's trying to fit in,and his whole life change's ever since he meet's her.

Once these two meet,their world's collide together into one,and then,Fate itself has other plan's for them both.

Will Alejandra find happiness and love?

Will Christopher be able to be treated like a real human instead of someone different?