Chapter 39: In The Rain.

[[⚠️Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.]]⚠️

[[Word's: 6878.]]

I look forward to going to school just to see you.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

"Diiiiing!"

The school bell had rang and hearing that,it was the final bell as school had ended for the day.

It was Thursday afternoon and stepping out of the classroom,the teenager stood by the classroom door,waiting for his Girlfriend.

He saw that she was talking to her teacher,a smile etched on her face,and seeing this,he noticed that something was wrong.

Saying their final goodbye's,she walked right past him,not even seeing him at all as he began to catch up to her.

Alejandra? Christopher called out,catching up to her side. Odd,that's the first time she's ever ignored me. She didn't..do it on purpose,did she? Hey.

Oh,h-hey.

Didn't you see me? Why is she suddenly talking to me this way all of a sudden? Her attitude was completely different in the classroom and now,she's acting different toward's me. You just..walked right past me. Like i was invisible or nothing...

Oh,i-i'm sorry. I didn't mean to,i-i'm sorry.

Halting,The Dream Couple were standing in the hallway's,facing one another when he stared at her with concern because whenever she was quiet,she kept thing's to herself until the matter had to be spoken out.

Baby,are you okay? You don't seem like yourself for some reason.

I'm okay,it's just that-- Alejandra sighed,the word's were coming right out of her,but,they were stopped when she looked down at the ground,staring at her feet. I've got a lot going on at the moment right now.

What doe's..that mean?

It's hard for me to explain. Well,it isn't that hard. It's just..a very..depressing..sort of matter? Ugh,i'm so confused!

No,no. It's okay,you can talk to me about it of you want to. I'll listen.

Looking up,she stared right up at him when he didn't even take his eye's off of her the entire time because he knew that something was troubling her by her sudden difference's between in the classroom,and right now.

Come on,let's go to my house. Christopher offered,placing his hand on her shoulder for comfort. We can talk there.

O-Okay.

The Dream Couple made it back home safely and once she was in her Boyfriend's house,they were completely alone.

Are you sure it's okay for me to come in here? Alejandra asked,looking around,walking into the kitchen. I don't want to intrude--

Heh,it's okay. Your already in here,you might as well make yourself at home.

The two sat across from each other and fiddling with her finger's,he was about to reach out,but,she stopped herself before he did.

Sorry,i..guess i'm a little nervous about..tomorrow.

Tomorrow? Christopher repeated the word. Is there something happening tomorrow that i don't know about? Are you going somewhere?

You..could say that,my parent's..booked me an appointment to..see a Therapist..

Oh. Ohh,i didn't know that. How come you never told me?