Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.

[[Word's: 5076.]]

The body say's what word's cannot.

Alejandra Cloud.

Monday Morning,the teenage girl had gotten dressed,and ready for the day because she was finally going to School today.

It's been a week since she hasn't been to school ever since what happened at The Halloween Party.

She was lucky that her parent's didn't know anything about the stair's incident or what happened a week ago when she knew that keeping this from her family was bad,but,she couldn't take the risk.

If her parent's knew about this,the teenage girl knew that they would drive down to The School,march into The Principal's Office,and demand to have a long talk as thing's would be more chaotic than it already is.

Her Granny wouldn't back down and her Mother wasn't going down without a fight because that's how they were,really.

Alejandra Cloud And Deborah Cloud.

After getting dressed,the teenage girl walked into the hallway,made her way into the kitchen,and saw that her Granny was sitting at the table,having a cup of hot coffee.

Good Morning.

Good Morning,what are you doing up so early?

The teenager knew her Granny was going to ask that certain question and already prepared for this,she has to respond.

I'm going to School today. Alejandra said,pouring herself a cup of hot coffee. I haven't been to School in a week,i think it's time for me to head back,don't you think?

Yes,your right,but,are you sure you? You've been sick,i don't want your cold to get any worse or anything.

I didn't really get a cold from being in this weather,my allergie's were up,making me feel like i really did get sick. Well,i was thrown at the deep end of the pool,and this is how i got my bad allergie's. Thank you,God. I guess you really are my side,after all. Don't worry,i'm all better now. I feel like a million buck's.

Alejandra poured in the cream,a little of milk,and put some sugar into the mug as she used a spoon to stir up the coffee.

I'm glad Selene was able to bring me my School work or else,i would have done my homework this week,instead. Not only that,School will be going on break soon since Thanksgiving is coming,and i can't wait.

Okay,then. If you so say,promise me you won't overdo it,okay?

I promise.

The teenage girl had a cup of hot coffee and for breakfast,she ate a granola bar,and putting the mug into the sink,she walked over,and kissed her Granny on the cheek.

See you later.

See you later,Honey.

Alejandra Cloud.

Phew,that was close.

The teenager put a sweater on since it was a little bit cold outside,put her backpack on,and headed out the front door to see if her Boyfriend was out.

Walking over next door,there was no sign of Christopher,she decided to wait until he came out.

Oh,he's not here yet. I guess i beat him.

The teenager stood right by the front door and holding onto her backpack strap's,she thought about what she'll be doing with her family for Thanksgiving.