Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.

[[Word's: 8203.]]

You have no idea of the pain that run's through my vein's.

Christopher Mendibles And Cynthia Mendibles.

Ever since what happened yesterday,Alejandra has been acting strange lately.

For some reason,i know something's up by her body language,and by how quiet she usually is.

Is she being bullied by Dominic And Tyrone again?

If she is,she would tell me,right?

Those Two haven't been messing with her or anyone else lately that i know of,but,last Friday,i saw the way how Tyrone looked at her.

I don't understand why those two bully innocent people who haven't done anything to them at all,i guess they just don't have anything exciting,nor fun in real life.

I don't find that exciting or fun at all,it's just down right cruel.

It was Wednesday Morning and the teenager was eating his breakfast,wondering what's going on with Alejandra since he had no clue at all.

Your awfully quiet.

The teenager turned his head,seeing that his Mother was looking at him with worry.

Oh,i was just thinking about Alejandra,that's all...Christopher replied softly,thinking about what happened yesterday. I didn't get no text message from her at all yesterday,it's not like her to do that. I guess she was busy since she was going to a Doctor's Appointment.

"Beep."

Hearing his cellphone ping,he took his cellphone out,and saw that he got a text message from Alejandra.

Alejandra: Good Morning,Christopher. How are you doing today? I'm so sorry if we couldn't talk yesterday,i hope your not mad at me or anything. I-I feel bad for ditching you...

Heh. She didn't ditch me,i know how serious it is for a person to go to The Doctor's. I understand perfectly well,i'm not angry at all. Health is more important.

Christopher: Good Morning,Alejandra. I'm doing good and you? I'm not angry at you,i know how busy you are these day's. I don't mind at all.

Alejandra: I'm doing okay,but,still--

Christopher: Baby,it's okay.

He saw the three dot's and tilting his head a little,they were gone when he wondered what she was going to text back as he decided to go ahead,and head out.

After finishing his breakfast,he put the dirty plate into the sink,and began to make his way out of the house.

See you later.

Have a nice day,Hun.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Once the teenager was outside,he heard Two people talking when he looked across the next house,seeing Alejandra standing in front of the front door,talking to her Mother.

Are you sure your going to be okay?

Her Mother's voice sounded concerned and hearing in their conversation,he wondered what was going on.

Mom,i'll be fine. I promise,you have nothing to worry about.

I have every right to be worried,your My Daughter. I know how your body is,but,i don't know your mind,that's for sure.