Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?

[[Word's: 8202.]]

Why do people want to hurt me?

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Eight day's later...

Today was October 31,Thursday around 11:00am.

The Dream Couple were sitting next to each other at the table,waiting for their friend's when they began to eat their lunch together.

Man,i never knew Halloween was this much likeable. Christopher looked all around,seeing that a few teenager's were dressed in costume's. I feel like i'm in a different place,only,i'm not dreaming,nor asleep.

I don't care too much about Halloween,i dislike The Holiday.

Why?

Let's say that the..last time that i went trick or treating was the age of Fifteen..

He stared at her in disbelief and she couldn't help,but,smile in a nervous way.

Y-Yeah,i know. Alejandra rubbed her hand on the back of her head. It was the last time i went out for trick or treating and i got scared by an elderly man,wanting me to come to his house. Me being scared out of my mind,i got in My Mom's car,begging her to take me home.

That must have been scary.

It was and it still is til this very day,i couldn't just go up to his house,and it was the way how he told me to come there. He said it in a creepy,yet,chilling tone of voice.

I wouldn't have gone up to the creep.

He smiled,while she stared at him,smiling back as the two were talking to each other,The Two Bestie's began to make their way over to the table.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

The Two sat down next to each other and Selene let out a soft sigh when The Dream Couple wondered what was wrong.

Are you okay,Selene? Alejandra asked softly. I don't think i've ever seen her act like this before,it's my First time seeing her upset. You look like your upset about something,do you wanna talk about it?

My Father's Birthday is today and he's throwing a big Halloween party tonight at The Mansion as alway's.

Oh,yeah. She did tell us her Father's Birthday is on Halloween,i find that very strange to be born on a Holiday that celebrate's the dead. I can tell that there's a catch,am i right?

Girl,yes,you so are. I don't want to go and it's so stupid that he throw's a big Halloween Party every single year,it's so boring,i've outgrown it. Don't get me wrong,i love my Family,you guy's just don't understand how ridiculous the partie's are. I honestly started getting tired of them when i turned Thirteen.

We all don't want to do the thing's we don't like to do,but,we do it anyway,in order to make that person happy,and to not be mad or upset with us...

Once that slipped out of the teenager's mouth,all eye's were on her when she tried to say something,but,failed.

I wish you guy's could come with me.

I wish we could,but,Alejandra,and i have to cater at someone's house after School. Christopher pointed out. We still have no clue who we're Catering,Pedro hasn't even told us who or what their name's are. Weird,right?

Aiden agreed and Selene nodded her head in agreement,while Alejandra was fiddling with her finger's as Christopher reached his hand out,trying to ungrasp them.