Chapter 38: Change And Rain.

⚠️[[Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.]]⚠️

[[Word's: 9201.]]

I still remember how we started talking.

Alejandra Cloud.

Christmas came and went,the New Year was now here.

School would be starting up soon and honestly,i didn't dread it one bit.

The Tyrone Sibling's were now gone and it look's like thing's were starting to get better.

It's a shame that Christmas break was over,i wanted to spend more,and more time with My Boyfriend,but,that's how life is when you least expect it.

It was so sweet and thoughtful of him to give me the Golden locket that he gave me for Christmas,i'm never taking it off,but,only if i need to clean it.

Once Christmas was gone and over with,on New Year's Eve,Christopher,and i made some New Year's resolution's,some that we'll do,and some that won't happen,but,we try to make it count.

By the time midnight had passed,firework's were set off,we turned to look at each other,we were so close,and then,we shared our first New Year's kiss together as it was magical.

After we finished our kiss,we..went back to our bedroom,his dick deep inside of me as we fucked,and made love all night long for the brand New Year,of course.

I have to admit,i was really sore the next day,and it was already the first,we had to return back home due to school was starting up.

I was going to miss The Golden Lodge and Christopher assured me that we can return back here one day without anyone else,and that it'll just be the two of us as when that day come's,i'll know i'll be able to enjoy it once more,and this time,i'll be enjoying it with the one that i love only.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

January 06,2014 on a Monday morning,The Dream Couple had arrived to school early today as by the time they were walking to the principal's office,the teenage girl was hesitant to go in.

It's okay. Christopher placed his hand on her shoulder,assuring his Girlfriend that everything was okay. I'm sure your not in trouble or anything.

But,what if i am? I'm getting so anxious,i know i didn't do anything. I'm the good girl in school who get's good grade's and doesn't do reckless shit like troubled delinquent's do. Did the principal call you here,too?

Yes,she did. I guess she didn't tell you that she wanted to speak to both of us,huh?

Wait,she did? How come you never said anything? As long as Christopher is right by my side,i'll feel less anxious. Doe's this have to do with Tyrone?

I..think so.

The two were standing right in front of the principal's door and Christopher was the one who knocked on the door when they heard the principal's voice,allowing them to come in.

Opening the door,the teenager's stepped in the room,closed the door behind,and stood right in front,staring at the principal right in front of them.

Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Marnie O'Connor.

Good morning,please,take a seat.

The Dream Couple shifted to stare at each other,they took their seat's right in front of the desk of the principal,their gaze's were now shifted the young woman.