Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.

[[Word's: 9209.]]

Sometime's people hurt each other...

Alejandra Cloud.

Hello,and welcome to The Crimson Twilight!

The teenage girl had greeted yet another customer with a friendly smile on her face as she lead the way,taking them to a table.

I was supposed to have the day off today and me not listening,i ended up being sore from The Field Trip to The Museum yesterday,but,all,and all,it was worth it.

The teenager took out her small notepad out,staring at the customer,writing their offer down,nodding her head,listening to every word that they say.

Okay,your order will be here very soon.

Smiling,the teenager left,and while making her way to give the order to The Chef,the smile never left her face.

I had so much fun yesterday,i couldn't stop thinking about the kiss i shared with..My Boyfriend...

Biting her lip a little,her cheek's were a bit Red because that was the only thing that ever crossed her mind today when she greeted her Boss,handing him the order as he shook his head with a smile.

Today,it was September 12,2013 on a Thursday Afternoon.

It looked like it was going to be a quite busy at The Crimson Twilight today by how many people have came inside of The Diner.

It did bother Alejandra because a lot of people made her very anxious and nervous due to her going to be having an Anxiety Attack.

Her hand was placed onto her chest and controlling her breathing,it was helping her make her feel at ease with herself when she heard her Boss,Pedro Pena call up the order that she was serving to the customer.

Thanking him,she took the plate,made her way over to the customer,smiled fin a friendly manner,and gently placed the plate in front as she left the customer to eat in peace.

Let me know if there's anything else you need.

Alejandra kept the smile on her face and walking away,a soft sigh left her lip's,while she still remained calm.

The teenager stood still,looking all around to see if anybody needed any insist in helping when there was no one who needed anything at the moment.

Alejandra Cloud And Luna Miller.

Are you okay?

Eh?

She turned,seeing Luna Miller who was standing right next to her.

I'm okay,i'm just a little bit sore from yesterday. Alejandra assured her with a small smile. I guess i really over did it with me walking all around The Museum,huh?

Are you sure your okay? You can take a break if you want,i don't mind covering for you.

No,no. Please,i'll be fine. Please,don't take any pity for me...Thank you,though.

Your welcome.

"Jingle!"

Luna saw that a new customer had just walked in and filling in for her friend,she offered to help this person out.

Mouthing the word's "Thank you" to her,Alejandra was grateful that Luna would be able to help out,and nodding her head,she left her friend alone,attending to help out with the new customer.

Alejandra Cloud.

Mmm...Alejandra groaned softly and feeling her feet being so sore,she decided to go ahead,and sit down for a bit for the time being. I guess it can't be helped...Why? Why did God have to make me be born with Rheumatoid Arthritis? I hate it,i hate this condition so much,it's just not fair. Life is so..unfair...