Chapter 59: Your My Rain.

[[Word's: 4047.]]

Let me be your moon.

Christopher Mendibles,Cynthia Mendibles,And Daniel Mendibles.

Ohh,My Baby's finally going to Prom!

Two day's later,it was now Monday,and after what happened,Christopher told his Mother first that he was going to Prom with his Girlfriend.

His Mother,of course,was ecstatic,and happy with joy.

It's about time you finally asked her,Romeo.

Daniel,hush up. You could learn a thing or two to treat a woman.

Mom,i have a Girlfriend. I think i treat her very well.

When was the last time you asked her out on a date,then?

Christopher sat at the kitchen table,eating bacon with blueberry pancake's,and keeping quiet to himself,he stared at his Older Brother,and Mother.

I was about to say the exact same thing,but,it look's like Mom beat me right to it. I think we all know that i treat Alejandra just right,while My Brother doesn't have a clue on how to treat his Girlfriend. I guess he doe's need help by the look's of it,typical.

I know we haven't been on a date lately,it's not my fault,really. We've just been so busy with College,we have study date's together. That count's as a date,right?

I guess. Cynthia sighed and a huge smile began to form on her face. I can't believe My Baby is going to Prom with My Daughter In Law!

Nearly choking on his Orange juice,the teenager held back,staring at his Mother in disbelief.

Daughter In Law?! What on earth is Mom talking about? Mom,we're in High School. We're not ready for that kind of commitment just yet.

So?

So,we haven't even finished High School.

Yet.

We're too young to get married.

So what? Everybody get's married at a young age.

Groaning softly,Christopher felt embarrassed about having this conversation with his Mother so early in the morning.

You do realize if Daniel ever get's married,you'll have two Daughter In Law's,you know that,right? Christopher asked out of the Blue. Although,i do know that the Oldest Sibling in the family alway's end's up getting married first,while the rest of the Sibling's are last.

I know that,Dear. I just want what's best for you,i'm just so thrilled that your going to Prom. I need to get everything ready for you and i can't wait to take some picture's of you two as well,it's going to be a night to remember!

When his Mother said this,it made the teenager blush lightly for some reason when he knew the reason why.

A night to remember,huh? I finally asked Alejandra to Prom and since we're going together,we need to get everything ready before the big day. I wonder..d-doe's she..want to..go somewhere with me on the night of our Prom? I-I know what teenager's do after the Prom is over and i'm not that stupid to know what that is,i'm going to have to talk to her about this once i see her.

Hey,where's Dad? Daniel asked,turning to face his Mother. Is he still asleep?

Your Father had to head out to work early this morning,he had to get some file's done before the meeting would start soon this week. He's been working so hard,he must be exhausted. He might be returning home early today,though,and once he doe's,he's going to be resting.