Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.

⚠️[[Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.]]⚠️

[[Word's: 6409.]]

You have my heart and i wouldn't want it anywhere else.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Baby?

A soft voice was calling out her name softly and staring straight ahead,she was lost in her own mind of thinking.

Baby,Baby?

Exclaiming softly,the teenage girl had left out of her thought's,and realising where she was,she was sitting at a table in a Public Library.

Baby,are you okay?

Turning to the right,her Boyfriend was sitting right next to her,staring at her with worry.

Hey,are you okay? Christopher whispered softly,smiling his Cute smile. You look like you were thinking about something.

I was...You could say that...

Do you want to talk about it?

No...It's okay,i'm sorry.

Memorial Branch Public Library,that's where The Dream Couple were on a Wednesday afternoon.

School had ended for the day and the two decided to go to The Public Library for a date since he knew that his Girlfriend loved book's,and reading almost as much as he did.

Are you sure?

As her eye's were on him,he now had a worried look.

Smiling in an assuring way,she nodded.

I'm okay,i guess my mind is elsewhere today. Alejandra spoke the truth,knowing she had to talk to someone about what she's been thinking about. I guess i can't stop thinking about what Selene had said to me yesterday at The Book Store,that's the only thing i can even think of at the moment..

Her cellphone started to vibrate and taking it out of her breast's,she slid her finger,reading the text message from the sender.

Reading it to herself,she put her cellphone back into her breast's,standing up from her seat when he noticed this.

I'll be right back.

Leaving the table from where they were sitting,he watched as she was making her way through a book aisle when he guessed that she was probably going to go to the restroom.

Alejandra Cloud.

Midway through the book aisle from where she was walking to,she turned back,hoping Christopher wasn't following her,which,he wasn't as relief was plastered onto her face.

Stopping to a halt,she was almost out of the book aisle,spotting a familiar person up ahead,and after reaching to the end,she stood there,peeping her head out just to make sure that this was the person she was going to meet.

Making sure that this person was familiar,it was someone that she knew,and grabbing their attention by clearing her voice,the person turned their head.

The person that Alejandra was meeting was Andre Knight.

She knew that her Boyfriend would be angry and upset,but,there was a real reason why she had to meet him in person because it was important.

Alejandra Cloud And Andre Knight.

Alejandra.

Stepping out of the book aisle,the teenager walked up to the wall,and then,she stood right in front of them,the two were now making direct eye contact with one another.