Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.

[[Word's: 4668.]]

You don't cross my mind,you live in it.

Christopher Mendibles.

Wednesday came and today was a new day as the teenage boy was walking up toward's the School building before the bell would ring for First Period.

Alejandra didn't show up to School and now,it's been Four day's since she hasn't shown up when Christopher tried to control himself by calling her.

He has stopped texting her,he didn't want to annoy or bother her when he had hoped that his Girlfriend would show up,eventually.

All he could do was just wait,wait until she's ready to come back to everyone,and even him.

While making his way to his classroom,there was something that was a bit off,and feeling this strange aura,his guess was as good as anyone's because when he made a right turn into The School Hallway,he spotted Tyrone Johnson.

Speak of the Damn devil,there he is.

As alway's,he was talking to a few teenager's that were possibly fake friend's,and with a flaunt of his ego,some of the teen's were laughing at something that he had said.

He's acting as if nothing ever happened last week,i can't stand a jerk like that.

Rolling his eye's,the teenager tried his best to ignore him,and hoping he wouldn't get spotted,he had to walk right past him since the classroom was only a few door's down.

I need to get past this fucker,i don't want anything or nothing to do with him. He hurted me and many people,he's already hurt the one that i love...

He was almost close to the enemy and then,slowly walking right by him,Tyrone turned his head,seeing Christopher walk right past him,ignoring him the best way that he can.

Christopher Mendibles And Tyrone Johnson.

Hey.

Christopher heard the devil speak and continuing to walk,he wasn't bother to give him the satisfaction of attention because that's exactly what he want's.

Don't talk to me,just keep walking.

Hey,i'm talking to you.

Still ignoring him,the teenager was a bit far away from Tyrone until he said something that made Christopher stop in his track's.

Where's your Girlfriend?

With a sudden halt,Christopher stood there,stunned what Tyrone had heard when he gripped the strap of his backpack.

He couldn't dare to turn his head,he knew that if he turned his head around,he would see Tyrone's signature smirk.

The smirk itself would annoy and bother anyone,Christopher just stood there,not moving,but,standing perfectly still.

Where's your Girlfriend?

He repeated the same question that he had asked and continuing to grip the strap of his backpack,he tried to control his anger toward's the person he wished he wouldn't have to run in.

Don't turn around,he's just taunting you.

What's the matter,is the killer too quiet because he killed someone?

Looking down at the ground,the teenager felt offended by that comment since he was bullied his whole school life by that name.

Killer,that's the name everyone called me back when i was in School...That name..is even here and i thought..that name wouldn't be here,either,but,i guess the name still follow's me. It linger's within...