Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.

⚠️[[Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.]]⚠️

[[Word's: 7244.]]

All i see is you.

Alejandra Cloud.

I was so glad that Christopher enjoyed his Birthday.

It was April 07,2014 on a Monday as the teeenage girl was going through her locker,getting a few thing's out.

School was over for the day and right before leaving,she had to make sure she had her book's,and notebook.

While she was grabbing her thing's,she didn't notice this,but,by the time she had closed her locker,Selene Silvestro was standing there with a smile on her face.

Alejandra Cloud And Selene Silvestro.

Girl,you scared me! Alejandra exclaimed,her hand placed onto her chest as she locked her locker up. How long have you been standing there?

About a minute or two,i guess someone's got their head in the cloud's.

A light blush began to spread across her face and smiling,she didn't know about that for sure.

When i was in school,i would sometime's get picked on,and teased by my last name,Cloud. It is a funny last name to have,but,it kinda hurted by what people would say about it. Are you making fun of my last name,too?

What? No,of course,not. Why would i--?

I'm sorry,Selene. It's not you,it's me...When i was school,everyone would pick on me by my last name. They would say "What's the matter,you got your head in the cloud's?" "Hey,Cloudy. How's the weather today?" Do you wanna know what's the stupid thing about having this last name? Whenever i have a doctor's appointment,they would ask what's my first and last name,right? Well,whenever i give them my last name,they look at me as if i'm dumbfounded,and they ask it yet again. Do you know what i say? "Cloud,it's an easy thing to spell. What,you've never seen a cloud before in the sky? Go outside and see one for yourself."

Selene began to laugh at the last part and smiling at her,Alejandra thought that it was funny,too.

I'm sorry,i shouldn't be laughing. Selene apologised,smiling. I know it must have been hard for you.

It was,but,it's all in the past now..

Anyway,your probably wondering why i'm here because i wanted to talk to you about something.

Oh,God. It isn't bad,is it?

It's nothing bad or anything,it's something that you love so much.

Anime,sushi,writing?

Shaking her head from side to side,Selene's smile began to spread even more,and since her friend wasn't guessing right,she had to tell her what was going on.

Are you busy tomorrow after school?

Hmm,not that i know of,why do you ask? Is there something going on? Please,say it's not a party. I don't want to get into trouble again,i remember what happened last time.

Do you remember the place where i work?

Of course,The Book Store. How can i not forget?

The Book Store is getting rid of a few book's in the store and since you love reading so much,i asked Barbara,and Phil if you could see them before they ship them out. They didn't mind at all,they said if you do show up at The Book Store tomorrow,they'll let you have the book's for free.