Chapter 50: My Rain.

[[Word's: 4814.]]

And as she wept,star's fell from her eye's.

Alejandra Cloud.

I've been trying to process everything that has happened...

The teenage girl had no expression on her face and staring at herself in the mirror,all she could see was a hurtful look plastered onto her face.

Three day's ago,i found out that My Boyfriend might be moving away,and when i heard those word's coming out of his mouth,i..couldn't face this.

Turning to the calendar on the wall,the teenager saw that today was Monday,she had to go to work after school.

Sighing,she began to make her way out of the bedroom,and walking through the hallway,she could have sworn she heard something.

Stopping in the middle of the hallway,she peered her head,a little startled to see that Christopher was in the kitchen,making breakfast.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Christopher? Alejandra thought to herself,staring at him. What is he doing here?

Walking out of the hallway and into the kitchen,he turned his head,smiled,seeing that his Girlfriend was awake.

Good morning,Alejandra. Christopher greeted her softly,turning to look back to cooking. I hope i'm not intruding or anything.

Don't let him see right through you,pretend that everything is okay,knowing,it's not. Good morning,Christopher. Your not intruding or doing anything of the sort. You are,you broke my heart by you telling me that your moving,and that i only have a two month's with you before that day happen's...I-I thought..you went home.

No,i didn't. I had to go back home to take a shower and get ready for the day since we have school,and of course,work today as well.

He turned back to look back and staring at her,he noticed that there was no expression on her face,and as she made her way over to the coffee machine,she started to prepare some fresh coffee.

Alejandra,don't look like that,please.

Do you want some coffee?

Oh,no. I'm good,i made pancake's for us. It's my fault she's like this,after all. I was the one who told her that i'll be moving in a few month's,i should be blaming my parent's for this,but,it's not entirely their fault,either.

O-Oh,thank you. You shouldn't have..

Placing the pancake's onto a plate and placing them down onto the kitchen table,he took a seat,while he watched her make herself a cup of coffee as she too,made her way over,taking a seat the table,sitting across from him.

I wanted to,i would do anything for you.

Staring across from him at the kitchen table,she wondered if he was lying or telling the truth by what he had just said.

Would you? Alejandra asked softly. Would you..stay here and not move away?

I would,you mean a lot to me,Alejandra. I know what your thinking,i'm thinking the exact same thing,too. I would stay here and not move away,all i want is to be with you...

The Dream Couple divided the pancake's and began to eat their breakfast together in peace as they began to talk about their parent's.

My parent's aren't home yet,what about your's? Christopher asked,looking across her way.