Chapter 29: Within The Rain.

[[Word's: 4835.]]

Find me somewhere in the rain.

Christopher Mendibles.

Ever since what happened on Halloween,Alejandra didn't show up to School.

It was November 04,2013 on a Mondayorning.

The teenager was in First Period and while Mrs. Rios was speaking to The Class,he wasn't paying attention at all as the only thing he could ever think about was Alejandra.

It's been Two day's since she hasn't shown up to School and work,it was hard not having her here with us,and with me...

He looked over to his right side,seeing his Girlfriend's empty seat when he slowly looked away,now looking over to his left as he was looking out the window.

I know it's been Two day's since i haven't seen her,but,to me,it feel's as though it's been Two year's since i haven't seen her...I miss her,i miss her so much...I know the real reason why she hasn't been to School,she's been avoiding going to School because of what happened on Halloween. I told Aiden And Selene everything,and once they knew about what happened,they were mad as Hell. Tyrone and his comrade's hasn't messed with any of us,and we all owe it to Pedro. Aiden was so happy about it,while Selene approved of Pedro for standing up to his Niece,and his worker's,of course.

The cloud's looked to be a bit cloudy today and while he wasn't paying attention,he was thinking to himself without anyone noticing.

I didn't even hear from her over the weekend,either. I did text her,asking if she was okay,but,no reply back. I even went over to her house this morning,asking where Alejandra is,and her Granny told me that she's not feeling very well,and that she's sick. I knew she was lying or was she? I hated the fact that she was avoiding and ignoring me as if i did something,and i didn't. I have been working at The Crimson Twilight and Pedro told me that Alejandra was taking a break from work,meaning,i won't be able to see her at work,either. Since i haven't seen her,i've been keeping myself busy by working a lot,and i was glad that i was able to get out of my cast,too. I wanted Alejandra to know,i guess i'll just wait for her when she come's back.

A few minute's rolled by and First Period had ended as the teenager made his way out of the classroom when he began to make his way over to Second Period Class now,still thinking about Alejandra.

I know my friend's are concerned about me and their worried about Alejandra if she's okay or not,the three of us suggested that we should leave her alone,and she'll come around for the time being. I'm sometime's impatient and i don't know how long i'll wait for her,i do know for One thing that i'm going to lose my mind if i don't know for sure if she's okay or not. I could be able to go and see if she's okay,i just don't know how she'll react by seeing me.

While he was walking in The School Hallway's,he remembered the last time he saw her.

The hurtful look on her face and the way how she was staring at him from afar,hurted him more than her.

I'll never forget that look on her face the last time she looked at me,i didn't like how she was completely ignoring me the last time i saw her,and i understand why she was like that because of that sick Halloween prank that Tyrone had pulled. I wanted to ask her what happened and tell me everything,but,she wasn't here to tell me because she was giving me the cold shoulder.

He kept on walking in The School Hallway's,not paying attention to anyone,but,only thinking about his Girlfriend as he hoped that she was okay or not.

He didn't know if she was okay,he knew she wasn't okay since she almost drowned in the deep end of the swimming pool.