Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.

[[Word's: 5213.]]

Sometime's home is a person.

Daniel Mendibles And Nichole Mendibles.

It was Friday Afternoon at 1:30pm,it looked as the day felt a bit fast because today was early release day at School.

Daniel had just picked up his Little Sister from school and while The Two were parked outside of the curb of Coast Wood,the College where he,and his Girlfriend would go to.

The Young man was sitting in the driver's seat,waiting for his Girlfriend,while his Younger Sibling was sitting in the back passenger seat,looking through her phone.

After we pick up Gwen,you wanted to drive you to The Mall?

Yes,please,if that's okay with you.

Of course,it is.

Are you sure about that?

He looked at her through the rear view mirror with a raised brow as she didn't look away from the screen of her cellphone.

What's gotten into you all of a sudden?

I should be asking you that. Nichole placed her cellphone down,her eye's were now on his Older Brother,and she crossed her arm's over her chest. I can't believe i see you as My Older Brother,but,i never knew that you of all people could be so heartless.

Sis,what are you talking about? Is this about me using taking the last of the milk? If it is,i'm sorry. I can alway's buy--

That's not what i'm talking about,what i'm talking about is what happened last night at Golden Corral,doe's that ring a bell?

He remembered what he said to his Brother's Girlfriend right in front of her and having a nervous smile,he looked straight ahead,not wanting to look at his Sibling.

Oh,that...

What,did you think that you would get off the hook so easily for none of us to remember? I remember everything little vivid thing that you said,i can't believe you.

Why are you getting so hostile about this? This has nothing to do with.

It has something to do with me because it involve's Christopher,my other Brother. Christopher told me what happened last night.

What do you mean?

Christopher came to my room last night,saying that Alejandra was crying in the restroom because of what you said. You not only hurted him,but,you also hurted her.

Huh,so,that's why it took them a while to come back to the table...

Nichole frowned,her arm's still crossed upon her chest,waiting for what Daniel had to say.

Wait,is that the reason why you kicked me under the table? Daniel turned his full attention toward's his Sibling. Nichole,look-- There's a reason why i said all that stuff aloud,you just wouldn't get it.

Try me.

He sighed with a groan and waiting,he had to tell her the truth.

I..said all of that stuff because how do you know if we can trust her?

What do you mean by that? I trust her.

Just..think about it for a second--

I don't need to because you know why? I trust her,i trust Alejandra. She's caring,kind,and so nice. She's like a mini version of Christopher,but,a whole lot different. I think your like this because your just jealous.