Chapter 62: Rain.

[[Word's: 4078.]]

Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Three day's later,it was now May 26,2014 on a Monday afternoon around noon,The Dream Couple were in their Hotel room,eating lunch together on the big bed that they had shared.

What are you thinking about? Christopher asked,looking over her way. By how quiet and silent you are,you alway's think to yourself,while nobody doesn't know what's going in that mind of your's.

Looking up,she stared over his way,while he was waiting for a reply right back.

Am i that easy to read? I'm a bit bummed that we have to go back home today,i know we have to return because our parent's might find out what we've been hiding from them. That's a reason why we have to go home,they might suspect something,but,there's another reason why i don't want to go back. I want to keep spending my time with Christopher more,June is almost here,and by the time we arrive to a new month,he'll be gone. Jeez,this month has gone by so quickly,i wish i had more time with him,but,our time together will soon run out.

I know,i just don't understand why we can't be honest with them when they lie to us.

That's all parent's are,they only lie when we can't do this or we can't do that. They would never understand,not even my own parent's. I sometime's wish they would understand me and what i go through in life,i feel..they don't appreciate or respect me.

What do you mean?

I don't know,that's how family member's are. Whenever you tell them about a problem or what your going through in life,they sometime's don't want to listen to anything you have to say. My parent's,for instance,whenever i tell them something,they think i'm a liar or that i'm just seeking attention. Ugh,i hate it when their like this. It's bad enough as it is since i'm not great or perfect in their eye's when i know that i'm not. I think i know why my parent's treat me like this,they probably don't think i'll turn out to be someone who they want me to be. I should be able to be my own human,not be someone who i'm not.

I never knew that Alejandra was going through so much,i know a lot about her,but,for some strange reason,there's more to it. I feel as though she's a book to me,ready for me to read as the word's unfold by her telling me the story of her life.

I'm sorry.

Confusion soon began to cross his face for her to apologize so sudden when she didn't do anything at all wrong.

What are you apologizing for? You haven't done anything at all.

I-I'm apologizing because you..probably thought that my parent's were so generous and kind when behind closed door's,their a completely different story.

What do you mean? When i first met her parent's,i thought that they were really kind,and nice.

My Granny can be a bit..controlling,while My Mother can be..mean since..she has Bipolar,they are Mother,and Daughter,after all. Everything alway's has to be perfect for My Granny and My Mom want's me to doll you every once,and a while,trying to make me someone that i'm not. Nobody's perfect,not you,not me,or anyone else. We are our own human being,we should get to do what we want when we want,but,no,nobody doesn't know what my parent's are like whenever nobody else is around.

A sigh left her mouth with a small frown as she held onto her fork,looking down at her low mein noodle's.

Whenever i don't do anything right or mess thing's up by accident,i get cussed,shouted,and yelled at. It would make me so anxious and nervous,i just..freeze up right there on the spot. It's like i'm frozen in fear,not being able to do anything by how cruel,and harsh their word's can get to me...