Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.

[[Word's: 7659.]]

You make it kinda hard not to stare.

Christopher Mendibles.

The teenager was walking to the front of the entrance of The School door's and while he was walking,he was thinking to himself when a lot has happened today.

He made two new friend's and it look's as though that his Mother was right about today,after all.

Today was going to be a good day and luck was coming his way for the first time since he couldn't fit in.

I guess Mom was right,today was a good day. It's almost as if she knew that something good was going to happen. I guess Karma isn't giving me a harsh reality,either. It could be me exaggerating or something.

Stopping in his track's,he was glad that everything turned out like he thought it would since it was going to be hard to fit in as he was the new kid in school,but,gladly enough,he was happy for once in his life.

I'm glad that Aiden and Selene didn't dislike,nor judge me,but,those two seem really friendly,and nice toward's me. Their way too cool to be around with a guy like me,they must get a lot of people to admire them.

He began to walk again and holding onto his backpack,he had his car key's in his pocket,making sure that he can get into his vehicle in time before he got all wet from the rain.

The young teenager continued on walking into The School Hallway's,gladly enough,he was stoked to finally be able to go home since school was over for the day.

While walking in The School Hallway's,he could still hear the rain pouring outside since it hasn't stopped during First Period Class.

As he turned a corner,he spotted a familiar face that he had seen earlier that day,a face that couldn't leave his mind itself.

There,standing by The School front door's was his classmate,the same classmate that had a few of his classe's,but,he would see her from time to time.

Standing a few feet away,he stared at her,while she didn't notice as he couldn't take his eye's off of her.

It's her,the girl that i saw a few hour's ago...

A troubled look was set on her face because she couldn't leave the school building by all of this heavy rain and it looked as though the rain wouldn't be stopping at all.

I guess she can't go home with all of this rain and it look's like it isn't going to stop,either. U-Um?

Slowly turning around,she let out a startled gasp because she heard his voice,and staring right back at him,he too,stared back at her as the two stared at one another,not saying another word.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The two continued to stare at one another and that the only sound was heard was the hard rain itself since they were both quiet with a soft silent.

Turning her full body,she gave him his full attention,wondering what he wanted to say.

Tilting her head a little,she looked around,seeing if he was talking to someone else,but,there was nobody else around,but,just the two of them.

Huh,wait a minute. I know him,i saw him in the school hallway's. Not only that,we even have a few classe's together,too. Why..is he talking to me?

Are you okay? Christopher asked softly,staring at her with a friendly manner. Why is she so quiet? I guess she's not used to people talking to her since..she's a lot like me.