Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.

⚠️[[Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.]]⚠️

[[Word's: 7063.]]

Let me be your moon and light your sky.

Christopher Mendibles.

Thursday came by and we all decided to have a game night at the beach house.

We ate,had fun,and i had a blast spending time with all of my friend's,especially,with My Girl.

I still can't believe we're staying at Selene's parent's beach house and i have to admit it, i feel like i'm on a cruise or on my honeymoon,expect,i'm not because i'm not alone with Alejandra.

I don't mind spending time with my friend's,but,do i spend a lot of time with My Girlfriend?

Well,that's what couple's do,they spend a lot of time together,and the fact that they barely ever notice other's around them.

Me?

No,i'm not like that though,right?

No,of course,not.

I can't help,but,wanting to spend most of my time with My Girlfriend because she's the world to me,and i'd give her anything in a heartbeat if i had to.

Ever since we've been staying at the beach house,Alejandra hasn't been in the ocean or the swimming pool at all.

I don't blame her,i know the real reason,and it's all Tyrone's fault.

He had no right pushing My Girl in the swimming pool and ever since that terrible incident had happened only a few month's ago,i know she hasn't been the same.

If only there was a way for her to see that she can't drown again and i would do anything to help her get out of this fear of her's.

Like i said,i would do anything for her in a heartbeat because i love her.

Alejandra Cloud And Selene Silvestro.

It was March 21,on a Friday as it was 3:30pm.

The two teeenage girl's were sitting in the living room couch,scrolling through their cellphone's separately,while all of their friend's were doing thing's separately as well,too.

It was still Spring Break and they only had two more day's left before school would start as they would go back to their normal live's once more.

I can't believe Spring Break will be over soon. Selene sighed,scrolling through her cellphone. Why can't it last long?

I know what you mean,i wish it would last long,but,hey,that's life.

Hmm,we haven't done anything together as friend's. Maybe,the two of us could do something together since we've only got two day's before we head back to Hell.

I'd like that,what did you have in mind?

Well--

By that long pause,the teenage girl wondered what her friend had in mind,and judging by the smile on her face,she did have something planned for the two to do together.

Scooting closer to Alejandra,Selene looked all around the beach house,making sure that no one else was around,and that the coast was clear.

Pulling something up on her cellphone,Selene handed Alejandra her phone to her,and as her friend peered to look at the screen,her eye's wided a bit in surprise.