Chapter 51: Raining.

[[Word's: 5836.]]

I remember every word you told me. I can't stop thinking about it.

Alejandra Cloud.

"Diiiiing!"

Wednesday rolled by and once the bell rang,school was over for the day.

The teenage girl was seated at her desk,putting her book's into her backpack,knowing she was still going to be busy later on.

Monday evening,she called Medical Wishful,booking an appointment to see her Therapist to talk about her problem's,and by the time she'll be done talking,she was also going to be working at The Crimson Twilight with her Boyfriend.

Do i have everything i need before i go?

Checking inside her backpack,she checked inside,seeiging that everything was there.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Hey,Baby.

Exclaiming softly,turning to the left,she saw that her Boyfriend was standing right by her.

He stared down,while she stared up right at him when The Dream Couple didn't notice that their teacher,Mrs. Rios was staring at the two with a genuine smile.

She was smiling by their innocence and how young they were to be in love.

I'm sorry,i didn't mean to scare you. Christopher apologised. Are you ready to go?

He sure is sneaky enough to come on up and scare you,i think a bell would do some good if he approached or came my way. It's okay,your good. I haven't told him yet that i made an appointment to go see my Therapist and since i see them today,i still haven't told him. I'm ready.

Getting up from her seat,The Dream Couple said their goodbye's to their teacher,and began to walk into the evhooo hallway.

There were a few teenager's out,knowing that they were that happy to get out of school since this place itself is Hell to them.

The Dream Couple were walking side by side,close to one another when eventually,she had to tell him about her appointment.

U-Um,Christopher?

Hmm? Christopher turned his head,giving her attention,while the two continued to walk. It look's like she want's to tell me something,but,what? Doe's she..want to finally to have a heart to heart talk with me? I know that we haven't been ourselve's lately since..i..told her that i'll be moving in two month's and i want us to talk about this matter or else,someone might get hurt. Well,it's a little too late for that,is it? Is..everything okay,Alejandra.

The two stopped walking all of a sudden and standing in the empty hallway,they were facing each other when he noticed something.

She was staring at him,the way how she way she did it,he saw the serious look on her face when he didn't know what she had to say,but,he waited.

Waited for her to finally come out of her shell to talk about the matter that she's been avoiding when he in fact,wanted to talk about this to see what their relationship is at right now.

Christopher,i-i know we haven't..been..ourselve's lately,and..i really don't like how the silent treatment that we're giving each other-- Alejandra started to say,fiddling with her finger's,her eye's were now down on the ground. I really don't like how we are by not saying anything and..i hate it,i'm trying my best to break out of this. I..made an appointment to go see my Therapist today and i only did this because..maybe,they could..possibly help me?