Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.

⚠️[[Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.]]⚠️

[[Word's: 9439.]]

My heart is full of you.

Alejandra Cloud.

I guess going out tonight doesn't seem that bad.

It was Friday and the teenage girl was sweeping around The Crimson Twilight,concentrating on her work,while she was thinking to herself.

After what happened last night,it was..upsetting to me as my emotion's were all over the place. This could be a good distraction for me to out tonight and maybe,possibly forget that everything had happened yesterday with Christopher's parent's. At least..his parent's are more understanding than mine...

Letting out a sigh,she stopped what she was doing,and looking up,she saw Christopher was talking to Aiden,and Selene.

Christopher...

Looking away,she went back to sweeping,making sure that the restaurant floor was clean,and spotless.

I'm glad that Christopher's parent's are letting us spend as much time together before he move's away,i guess they had a long talk together,and decided to do this because they felt bad for letting their Son leave everything behind. Not only will Christopher will be moving,he would soon have to leave the love of his life,me...

Turning her whole body around,the teenager began to walk toward's the kitchen to stay away from everyone without seeing her because she felt like she wanted to cry,but,she didn't want anyone's noticing this when she knew that she would soon be caught by someone,but,who?

"Creak."

I don't know if i can do this,what if My Mom is right? What if..i'm going to end up getting hurt in the end?

Frowning a little,she rolled her eye's,lookikg down at the ground.

Of course,you'll end getting hurt. It's already too late for that,why am i such an idiot? My God,i feel like i'm revisiting My Mother's past,expect her's was different than mine. Am i turning out to be just like her? If i am,i hope something good come's my way.

Shaking her head from side to side,all of this thinking was making her feel stressed out by everything that's been happening these past few week's.

Stop! You need to keep calm and remain normal,act as if nothing's wrong. No,everything is wrong...After what Daniel had said,i didn't like what i heard,and when Christopher,and i returned back to the table to join the other's,the atmosphere was..unnerving. Cynthia was trying to make conversation and by the look's of thing's,i could tell that Dan didn't look too happy about what Daniel had said,while Christopher felt the same way. Those two didn't say anything at all and neither did Daniel,at least,Nichole,and i were trying to make small talk,just trying to break the tension as it didn't seem to help at all. Christopher didn't say anything to me on the ride back home,either. Ugh,it was so awkward. I hated how quiet it was,the only sound i heard was the car,driving off into the night.

Looking at the clock on the wall,The Crimson Twilight was going to be closing soon,and sighing to herself,she hoped that tonight would go right as she wanted Christopher to feel at ease,and relax a little bit after what happened last night.

I've noticed Christopher's behavior has been a bit..off,but,i hope that his attitude will change his mind tonight. I think going out tonight will keep us busy,i don't like seeing him act this way when i know the real reason. I don't blame him for feeling this way,i guess i'm not the only one...Why doe's everyone think that we're going to break up? We aren't,we don't want to end on what we have. After all,we are each other's first.