Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.

[[Word's: 9010.]]

Like rain,i fell for you.

Alejandra Cloud.

Aiden and Selene were so kind enough to offer to drive me back home,i just couldn't be around Christopher,not right now.

Not after,what happened last night...

It was Friday and sitting at her desk since she was in Sixth Period Class,Poetry.

Today was the big day,the day that everyone get's to read their poem's out loud in front of the whole classroom,and a little nervous,the teenage girl tried to calm her nerve's as it was impossible.

I couldn't bear to see Christopher after what happened at The Crimson Twilight and right after i confessed to Selene,even she was quite surprised because she knew that i loved Christopher right from the start as it was that easy to notice. I guess people can read me,after all.

While Mrs. Rios was talking,she narrowed her eye's,looking down at her when she knew that she was being watched by him since he was sitting in the back of the classroom.

I didn't even let Christopher drive me to school this Morning,either. My Sister offered to drive me because i made up a simple lie by telling her that Christopher had to arrive to school extra early since he had to do something. Of course,she could tell that i was lying,but,i'm glad she didn't ask me any question's. I've been trying to avoid him,but,it wasn't that easy since we have a few classe's together,and we're even next door neighbor's,too. Even when i returned home,he kept on texting me. He was worried about me,i could tell by how many text message's he kept sending. Dawn didn't know what was going on at all,she didn't need to know anything. It was none of her business...

Now,who would like to read their poem first? Mrs. Rios asked,looking at all of her student's with a smile on her face.

I know i can't keep ignoring him,i think..i know what i have to do to settle this matter once,and for all. I just don't know how he'll react to it,though...

Christopher Mendibles.

Ever since what happened at The Crimson Twilight,Alejandra gave me the cold shoulder by not letting me drive her home from work,and to School this Morning. It's like she's completely ignoring me,i don't like how i'm being treated...

While a student was up at the front of the classroom reading their poem,the teenager was staring at Alejandra,not taking his eye's off of her.

When i returned home last night,i sent her multiple text message's,and i haven't received no text back at all as i deserve this. The way how i saw Alejandra,the way that she pushed me away,the way..i saw her crying,upsetting face,it..broke me...It hurted me to see her like that,i want to make it up to her,but,she won't let me. I guess i'm going to have to make her see me because i need to get some thing's off of my chest,she need's to know the truth.

Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,Rachel Rios,And Tyrone Johnson.

A few of the student's had already read their poem's out loud and then,a familiar name came up.

Okay,next we have is Alejandra Cloud.

A few student's turned their eye's toward's the teenage girl and standing up from her seat,she saw that all eye's were already on her.

From the corner of her eye,she saw that Christopher was staring right back,and avoiding his gaze,she looked away very quickly,making her way up to the front.