Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.

[[⚠️Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.⚠️]]

[[Word's: 5273.]]

For you,i would.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Monday Morning came and The Dream Couple were walking inside of The School,hand in hand together.

Once they entered inside,there were a few teenager's around,and as The Two were walking in The School Hallway's together,Alejandra had to go to her locker to get a few thing's out of it.

While she was standing in front of her locker,she grabbed her notebook,and her Boyfriend was standing right next to her,waiting patiently as by the time she closed,and locked the locker,she saw Two set's of eye's staring at The Two.

Hmm,is something wrong? Christopher blinked a few time's,staring at her.

No,nothing's wrong. There is something wrong,Dawn is staring at us.

There she was,Dawn Perez was standing a few feet away from the two,and seeing that she was in front of her locker,she looked away quickly,hoping Alejandra didn't spot her since she did.

Why is she staring at us like that? I know i saw her staring,she think's she's slick. Well,two can play at this game,then.

Frowning by this,the teenage girl didn't like this,and coming closer toward's her Boyfriend,he didn't know that was going to happen.

Don't forget,we have work after School-- Christopher began to say and that his word's suddenly began to trail off because he saw just how close Alejandra was. What is she doing?

I'm not going to let this girl take My Man,stare at this all you want,Dawn.

The teenager's eye's wide by surprise because his Girlfriend was kissing him in The School hallway's.

A-Alejandra-- M-Mmm..

The teenager had her arm's wrapped around his neck,bringing him much closer toward's her way,and moaning softly into the kiss,she hoped that Dawn was getting the picture.

Then,hearing a locker door close,she knew it had to be Dawn leaving the scene,and pulling away,she smiled mischievously,while she held onto him.

Hmph,there. That oughta show her who he belong's to.

B-Baby,wh-what was that for? Christopher asked out of the Blue,staring down at her. I've never seen you act this way before,what made you by this way?

Dawn,that's who...

He stared at her,stunned,while she continued.

She was staring at us from a far,somebody couldn't quite seem to take their eye's off of you...

Alejandra...

He caressed her cheek and smiled down at her,seeing how Cute she is when she's jealous.

Baby,there's no need to be this way. I never knew you could be this jealous.

Of course,i can. I am the jealous type,after all,aren't you?

I am,like how Dominic,and Tyrone are alone with you,and i have no idea what those clown's have in store.

What do you mean? Are you..worried they might--?

She didn't finish her sentence and feeling disgusted by the thought of it,she reassured him with a smile.