Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?

[[Word's: 7490.]]

You drew star's around my scar's.

Alejandra Cloud.

After Christopher had left,the next day,i was finally out of The Hospital,and i was able to spend Thanksgiving with my family.

I felt so free to get out and i was happy to be home,but,i wasn't too happy because my parent's kept their eye's on me.

As in,watching me get or pick up an object that involve's knive's,scissor's,you name it.

I knew this was going to happen,i already know right from the start.

Although,i don't blame them since..i almost died...

The only thing i remembered was that it was cold,i felt so dizzy,and tired,i just..couldn't keep my eye's open...

It was as though i was slowly drifting down into the bottom of the ocean where no One could find,nor hear my silent scream's of help...

When i came back home,i planted all of my flower's that i had received from everyone in my backyard so that whenever i look at them,i'll think of my friend's.

Christopher came over to check up on me,he kept his word by being right there by my side no matter what.

He was..very cautious around me since..i could barely do anything with my left arm,but,for it to heal completely on it's own.

It's a pain in the ass that i have to change my bandage's twice a day and it hurt's like hell whenever i clean my scar's.

I messed up,i messed up big time as i can't believe that i self harmed all because of him...

I let him get to me,i let him get the better of me,i was helpless,weak,and useless,but,no.

I won't let one individual get the better of me because i'm strong enough to know that he can't do what he's good at best,bullying innocent people to draw down their ego.

He need's to be brought down to those who he had brought upon down to make themselve's feel bad for certainly nothing.

How,though?

How can i stop him?

I have no evidence or proof of what Tyrone Johnson has done,he's the main bully who doe's the bullying most of the time.

Ariel is a bystander and so is his Little Sister,Ebony,i just don't like her because she think's she's so better than anyone.

Dominic Young?

Yeah,i don't know what to say about that guy.

He came to where i work,apologising to me when it should have been Tyrone.

Not only did he apologize on Tyrone's behalf,i could see that Dominic didn't want me to end up getting hurt because..i heard what he was saying at The Halloween Party before i was thrown into the deep end of the pool.

He didn't want Tyrone to go through with it,but,Tyrone being himself,he went ahead,and did what he did.

What is the meaning of all of this?

Why was Dominic suddenly being..nice?

What is his intention?

Is he up to no good or am have i got these bullie's wrapped up in my head?