Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.

[[Word's: 7097.]]

One step closer.

Christopher Mendibles.

So,my idea was that i could be able to spend Three day's alone with Alejandra since The Two of us have decided to not go to The School Field Trip. Aiden And Selene weren't going to go,either,and my parent's were going to be traveling for Three day's as well,too.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The next day,Wednesday,Christopher was driving his car,while Alejandra was sitting in the passenger seat as they were making their way over to School.

It was still dark outside,but,the sun would soon be able to rise once the clock would strike 7:00am in the Morning.

Once he took a right turn,he drove into the parking lot,parked the car,turned the engine off,and put up the tag as he turned to look at his Girlfriend.

Listen,i have to tell you something. Christopher said softly,grabbing her attention. Remember when we made up our mind that we weren't going to The School Field Trip? Well,my parent's will be out of town in Three day's,meaning,they'll be leaving this Friday.

Really?

Mmm,hmm,and since they'll be gone,i was wondering if you wanted to spend some time together? It'll be just you and me,and nobody else.

Are you sure you want that? Don't you..remember what happened last time when we thought that we were alone in your house?

Y-Yeah,but,My Brother might spend time alone with his Girlfriend,too. I-It would be nice to spend some time together since we're so busy with School,and you being busy with work.

I-I understand that,it would be nice to spend some time with each other. I would like that very much,are you sure your parent's are okay with this,though?

My Mom said it was okay since she seem's to have a liking to you,My Father even want's to meet you.

H-He doe's?!

Her eye's wided by this and chuckling softly,he patted her shoulder,assuring her that everything was okay.

You sound scared.

Of course,i am. I-I've never even met your parent's before. Well,your Mother has met My Granny,you have met My Mom,and My Older Sister. I've even met your Older Brother,his Girlfriend,and your Little Sister,too,but,meeting your parent's-- Th-That's a whole completely different story.

The two got out of the car,he locked the door behind,and began to make their way inside of the School building.

I know and to be honest,your Mom kinda scared me. Christopher admitted. When we first met,i thought that she didn't like me.

What are you talking about? My Mom like's you,she's just..being herself. My Granny and Mom can be a bit..overprotective...That's..how all parent's are,really..

I know how you feel,my family are the same way. Daniel think's that you might hurt,but,i know you could never hurt me.

The two made it inside of the School building,they stopped walking as they were staring at each other,eye to eye,face to face.

I could never hurt you,i know that..you could never hurt me,right? Alejandra looked deep into his eye's. I know he could never hurt me,but,if he did,i don't know what i'd do...

No,of course,not. I could never hurt,Alejandra. You really mean a lot to me. It would break my heart if i ever hurt her,how can i hurt someone who i love so much? You believe me,don't you?