Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.

[[⚠️Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.]]⚠️

[[Word's: 4460.]]

I don't care how complicated this get's,i still want you.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,And Selene Silvestro.

What? Aiden stared at Alejandra,blinking his eye's a few time's. You mean to tell us you and Christopher aren't going to break up?

It was already a new month,today,it was May 05,2014 on a Monday.

Alejandra was standing by the table at The Crimson Twilight,working,where The Two Bestie's would alway's sit at every time they would eat inside of The Diner.

Wait,what? Alejandra stared at Aiden,wondering if he was joking or not. Of course,we aren't going to break up. Why would you even think of that?

I don't know,your Boyfriend isn't going to be here,you've only got one month left to be with him before he move's,and you'll probably never see him again. Ow!

Selene frowned,kicking him a little hard under the table,not wanting him to say anything else about Christopher when it was already too late,anyway.

Hey,what was that for?

Not helping,Bestie. Selene continued to turn and turning to her friend with an assuring smile,she hoped that this wouldn't bother Alejandra when she knew that it would. So,i take it that you two talked about this?

Mmm,hmm,we did. Over the weekend,Christopher,and i were trying to come up with way's to spend more time together before he..move's. We're not going to break up,no. We..really don't want to end on our friendship and what we have,it's..too special on what we both have...It's true,our relationship is something special,and we don't want it to end,but,for some strange reason,why do i feel like it will end? Since he's got one month to be here,we decided to make memorie's together by being there for each other,take picture's,and do whatever we can before it's too late. I mean,if you guy's were in the same situation as us,what would you do?

Aiden looked up the ceiling,while Selene looked away from Alejandra,looking across the table at her Bestie since the two were hesitant about what their friend had just asked them.

Okay,if i was in the same situation as you two,i probably would end the relationship,but,seeing how much you love Christopher,i have a feeling that you two will have a long distance relationship,and maybe,just maybe,thing's would start to escalate.

Really,Aiden? Really? You know,you are Ally's friend,the least you can do is be supportive.

Okay,Selene,what would you do if you were in the same situation as Chris,and Ally? This i gotta hear and yes,i'm very caring,and supportive when it come's to my friend's.

If i was in the same situation as my friend's are,i would want our relationship to work,and your right. First love is very important and special because letting go of the person you love for the very first time can be difficult,and hard.

And what would you know? You've never been in love.

So,you've never been in love,either.

Alejandra stared at The Two Bestie's bickering,she stood there,not saying a single word.

Of course,boy's can never understand true love.

Hey,of course,we do. Look at Chris,he's wanting to keep his relationship with the one that he love's. It take's a lot of gut's to one to be with your loved one.