Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.

[[Word's: 13373.]]

I can't stop thinking about him.

Alejandra Cloud.

The teenage girl was walking all around The Restaurant when it looked as though that today was a busy day at The Crimson Twilight.

"Excuse me,may we please have some napkin's?"

Y-Yes,Ma'am!

"Crash!"

Gasping softly,Alejandra turned,seeing a shattered glass was all over the ground.

"Oh,i'm so sorry!"

It's okay,Sir. It was just an accident,i'll take care of it.

Getting the broom and pan,she began to cleaning up the mess when footstep's were coming her way.

"Is everything okay?"

Turning,she knew this voice,and smiling,she nodded her head,assuring him that everything was perfectly fine.

Yes,Sir. Everything is fine.

"I'm sorry you had to come in to fill in,i really do need to hire more staff member's to help around The Restaurant."

It's okay,i don't mind. Beside's,it's not like i got nothing to do.

The person who Alejandra was talking to was her Boss,Pedro Pena.

He was the owner who owned The Crimson Twilight and not only was he The Boss,he is also the cook here,too.

Sometime's,his Granddaughter would come help fill in The Restaurant because she too,would like to become a Chef someday since she was an amazing cook.

Pedro Pena had dark Brown eye's and short,Black hair as the teenager noticed that he looked tired himself.

He was wearing a Black and Red checkered shirt with dark Blue pant's with Black shoe's as he wore a White apron that was a bit messy since he was the cook here.

Alejandra Cloud And Pedro Pena.

I sometime's feel like i'm taking advantage of you. Pedro admitted,looking around nervously when he made eye contact with her. If i am,you can let me know.

Smiling,a soft laugh escaped her mouth as he gave her a confused look.

Pedro,your not doing anything of the sort. Alejandra patted his shoulder gently. You have nothing to worry about,i'm happy to help. It's in my nature to help those of need of my caring assistance.

An amused smile spread across the young man's face and he chuckled softly.

I like your attitude,Young Lady. It look's like your in luck because we have a new Waitress.

Huh,we..do?

We sure do,she came into the restaurant a few day's ago,and she was hired. I was going you could possibly be able to show her around the rope's?

Y-Yes,Sir.

"Step,step,step."

The teenage girl heard footstep's coming her way and jumping a little,she saw that it was a teenage girl walking as she stopped,now standing right in front of her.

Alejandra,this is Dawn Perez. She's our new worker starting today and if there's anything you need,come ask us. It doesn't matter who it is,we'll be there to help you out no matter what.

Y-Yes,Sir. Dawn stuttered nervously. Thank you so much for hiring me,it is an honor.

It's no trouble at all,i better head back into the kitchen. See you later!