Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.

[[Word's: 4466.]]

You stay quiet,while a war happen's within you.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud And Selene Silvestro.

Wednesday came and The Two teenage girl's were walking outside on the track,while it was cold outside.

Lucky for them,they were wearing their regular clothe's and their sweater's,while the two walked,and talked to one another.

It was Fifth Period as it was P.E. Class,the feeling of anxiousness was starting to become the better of Alejandra because of The School bullie's.

It look's like Christopher's Black eye is starting to go away.

The teenage girl had broken out of her trance and nodded her head,agreeing with Selene.

Y-Yeah,your right. Alejandra forced a smile on her face when a little frown crept upon it. I still can't stop thinking about what Dominic was saying to me at the back of The Restaurant,it's the only thing that i can think of at the moment. He didn't answer my question as he looked like he wanted to say something,but,we were interrupted...

Looking straight ahead,Alejandra saw Dawn walking by herself,while averting her eye's to someone else.

She saw Ariel giggling,while Dominic was smiling as the two were walking together.

Alejandra And Selene were far away from the two,and sighing softly,cold air had left her mouth.

Jeez,who knew that California could get so cold during The Fall? Selene asked,her hand's into her pocket's. I get the feeling that we're gonna have a very cold Winter this year,don't you agree?

Selene turned her attention to her friend who was lost in her own world when she cleared her throat as Alejandra broke out of her trance once more.

Oh,sorry.

Are you okay? You look like you've got a lot going on.

I do,there's just so much that's going on with me at the moment...

Do you want to talk about it?

Alejandra was hesitant to talk to her friend about what's been bugging her and looking all around,an idea came to mind.

I was..thinking about what i should give to Christopher for Christmas this year since it is coming up pretty soon. Alejandra said,staring at Selene with a small smile. It's never too late to go Christmas Shopping,right?

Yeah,your right. It get's so Damn crowded whenever Christmas roll's by,let's not forget about Black Friday,either.

Ugh,tell me about it! Why are people like that? Their like wild animal's,it's like watching The Animal Planet Channel on how animal's live to survive.

This made Selene laugh a little loud and smiling,Alejandra couldn't help,but,laugh as well.

You are a riot! Selene hitted her shoulder in a playful manner,her cheek's were a bit Red. Your like a mini version of Aiden.

Hey,no,i'm not! Wait,am i?

I heard that!

The Two girl's turned around,seeing Aiden walking with Christopher right by his side as the two were behind them both.

Aiden had his arm's crossed over his chest,he looked as though he was a child,not getting what he want's.

I meant that in a funny way. Selene informed her Bestie and he smiled with a few nod's here,and there. He really is such a child.