Chapter 14: Rainfall.

[[Word's: 7290.]]

The most beautiful eye's are those that look at you with love.

Christopher Mendibles.

Alejandra wasn't able to do anything for Three whole day's and she decided to stay at home once her period was all over.

I did wanted to take her somewhere to make her feel at ease after what happened last week at The Diner,but,i didn't mind it at all because she let me come over to her house.

I had fun spending time with her and anywhere with her is a place i'll alway's wanna go.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Today was Monday morning and The Dream Couple were walking in The School Hallway's,making their way over to First Period.

Are you okay? I know that--

Honey,i'm perfectly fine. Beside's,period's don't even last that long to begin with. Your lucky,Christopher. Your a guy and you clearly don't go through period's every single month.

We guy's are way different than you,we..go through some thing's that you probably don't know.

Oh,like what?

I-I--

Looking up,the teenage girl saw that they arrived to their classroom,making her way inside,he watched her as too,followed right behind.

For some strange reason,Alejandra told Christopher that she wanted to talk to Mrs. Rios before First Period started.

Once The Two were in the classroom,their teacher was going through some paperwork,while his Girlfriend was standing right beside the teacher's desk.

Christopher took his seat at his usual spot,turned his attention to the two,wondering what was going on as the student,and teacher were talking to one another.

The teenage boy saw that Alejandra was fiddling with her finger's in a nervous manner,she looked a bit anxious,and shy,but,she had to open up to her teacher since Christopher couldn't hear what they were talking about.

Hearing her say thank you over and over again,a soft sigh of relief left her mouth,she made her way to the back of the classroom,taking a seat right next to her Boyfriend.

Staring at her,he wondered what was going on as he started to negotiate small talk.

What's going on? Christopher whispered. I thought that you sat at the front of the classroom.

Used to,i asked Mrs. Rios if i could switch seat's,and she said yes. I told her the reason why and she understood the matter itself,isn't this great? It's just you and me,in the back of the classroom,with nobody else to disturb us.

I-I think a f-few student's sit in the back as well.

I know that,would you want someone to watch us~?

He gulped softly,feeling slightly embarrassed by her speaking this way so early in the morning when he saw her staring at him.

B-Baby,are you sure that your okay? Christopher asked softly. Do you..want me to get you anything? I don't mind doing anything for you.

I'm good,although,i am a bit..hungry for something~

O-Oh,yeah? L-Like what,exactly?

Leaning over,she smirked a bit,seeing that he was already embarrassed enough as it is.