Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.

[[Word's: 4015.]]

She was as beautiful as the moon.

Aiden Campbell And Christopher Mendibles.

Dude,how long are you going to stand there like a goof,and ask her out to Prom?

Wednesday was here and the two teenage boy's were at The Crimson Twilight,while Selene was in the girl's restroom.

Christopher was standing right in front of the table,a heavy sigh leaving his mouth when he had no idea on how to ask his Girlfriend to Prom since it was next week.

I don't know,okay? Christopher whispered softly,not wanting anyone else to hear their conversation. Prom is coming and i still can't ask her just yet. It's not that hard to ask a girl to Prom,i want My Girl to be happy,and surprised by the time i ask her.

And why not? It's not that hard to do,all you have to do is go up to her,and ask. It's as simple as that.

Easy for you to say...

What did you say?

I'm sorry,Aiden. I guess the reason why i haven't asked her to Prom is because there's a lot going with me at the moment,i just wish that this wasn't happening,but,it is. Once i graduate High School,i'll be leaving everyone,and everything behind...

Chris--

Shaking his head a little,the teenage boy forced a smile on his face,assuring Aiden that everything was fine.

I want to ask Alejandra out to Prom and it has to be perfect,i want it to be very important.

Whatever float's your boat. Aiden shrugged with a smile. Ally will like it no matter what you do,but,you better not do anything to hurt My Daughter.

Daughter,what the Hell are you talking about? You two aren't even related.

Yeah,but,Ally's like a Daughter to me,and i'm her Father. Somebody's gotta keep an eye out on her and that's what i'm doing,i already know you two did the dirty deed,anyway.

And you don't approve me dating her?

I do,it's because i like you,and your a safe boy.

Uhh,thank you?

No prob,Bob. As long as your using protection,your good.

That's..a little too late for that.

Christopher turned to look to see if Alejandra was around and that there was no sign of her,he figured that she was probably in the back of the kitchen.

So,are you,and Selene going to Prom together?

Mmm,hmm,we sure are. Aiden smiled. Every year,whenever Prom would be at school,we would alway's go to it together. We didn't go to them as a couple,we only went to them since we're friend's. That's what all friend's do together,right?

Yes,of course. I think it's very sweet that you two go to Prom together every year as friend's. I still don't understand why those two aren't a couple and yet,they love each other as friend's,and friend's only. I guess it never worked out between the two of them or something. I still can't believe we're going to be graduating together,it feel's like only yesterday we knew each other,but,it only happened a few month's ago.

Once we graduate together,Selene will be throwing a Graduation Party,and i'm going to be taking a lot of picture's for us all to remember the special occasion.

Once the party will be over,i'll be gone,and moving away with my family...Alejandra will be all alone and lonely without me,but,i know that i can count all of my friend's to be there for her since..i won't. I just..wish that there was some way where i can be with her...I'm kinda surprised that my parent's haven't even asked me about Prom,though. I wonder..do they already know about it or not? I guess i'll find out sooner or later.