Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.

⚠️[[Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.]]⚠️

[[Word's: 8659.]]

You are my heaven on earth.

Aiden Campbell And Christopher Mendibles.

Today,it was March 13,2014 on a Thursday.

It was a school day and the two teenager's were in the gym,playing basketball since it was fifth period already.

The boy's were playing basketball,while the girl's were walking the track,and as the two were playing,they were talking just like how all people would.

Thank God,we got one more day left before tomorrow.

What do you mean? Christopher gave him a confused,but,questioning face since he had no idea what was tomorrow. Is there a holiday coming up or something?

You don't know?

Christopher had no idea and Aiden smiled,shaking his head from side to side.

Dude,tomorrow is the last day of school for Spring Break. Aiden informed him the new's. Spring Break is next week,we deserve to have a break from this hell hole,anyway.

Jeez,Spring Break is already here?

Where have you been,under a shell?

I guess i have,i feel as though the month's have gone by so very quickly. What are you doing for Soring Break?

Ohh,i have a feeling we might be able to do something together as friend's.

Aiden grinned from ear to ear and staring at him confused,Christopher wondered what he meant by that when he would soon find out.

Alejandra Cloud And Selene Silvestro.

The two teenage girl's were walking on the track outside of the school and as they were walking side to side,they were sharing a conversation together.

So,i see that you,and Christopher are in The Honeymoon Phase?

I-I guess so,maybe. Alejandra twirled a strand of her hair with the end of her finger in a nervous manner. He was really so generous enough to surprise me with a Valentine's Day Dinner,i honestly don't deserve him.

Of course,you do. You two are obviously crazy about each other,you have a lot in common,and your both fit for each other,too.

Selene--

There's a lot i can talk to you about how fitting you both are,i can go for hour's on end.

Her cheek's began to turn a little Red and smiling to herself,she kept quiet,not saying another word.

I know that you two have been dating for a while now-- Selene began to say,clearing her throat and this grabbed her friend's attention. What..kind of sexual thing's that..you two do?

What normal couple's would do,hug,and kiss.

I-I know that,i meant--

Ohh,do you really wanna know?

I'm kinda surprised your not embarrassed that your not hiding this from me.

It's because i can trust you,i know you won't be able to tell anyone about this.

I would never.

I know.

The two continued to walk and then,Alejandra spoke up once more.