Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.

[[Word's: 5003.]]

Talking to you make's my day.

Alejandra Cloud.

A little loud,long,sigh left the teenage girl's mouth as she made her way into her bedroom to see if she had everything in her bag before heading off to work.

Today was March 31,2014 on a Monday.

Alejandra had just gotten out of school and thanking her Boyfriend for driving her back home,she had to get ready since the two had to go to work today.

Ugh,i wish i didn't have to go to work today. I'm beat,all i want to do is lay down,and relax.

Sitting at the end of her bed,she looked through her bag,making sure she had everything she needed before leaving.

Okay,i have everything i need before heading off to work. I don't think i'm forgetting anything of the sort,but,for some strange reason,why do i get the feeling that i wm forgetting something? Hmm...

Checking her bag a second time,she began to make her way out of the house,heading off to work as she left the empty house,making her way outside.

Looking straight ahead,she soon realised that Christopher's car wasn't anywhere in sight as a puzzled look spread across her face,wondering where he could be.

Odd,where's Christopher?

Soon enough,she began to look all around,but,his car was nowhere to be seen.

I wonder where he went? He might have gone somewhere or something,i guess i can wait until he come's back.

Suddenly,turning her head to the left,the front door swung open,and the teenage girl saw Christopher's Mother,walking out of the door.

Looking over,the young woman gave the teenage a friendly smile,and soon enough,she began to make her way toward's her.

Alejandra Cloud And Cynthia Mendibles.

Hello,Alejandra. Cynthia greeted her,walking up to her. How are you doing today?

Hello,Mrs. Mendibles. I'm doing okay,how are you?

I'm doing good and please,call me Cynthia,Dear.

Oh,y-yes. Sorry.

Are you looking for Christopher? Don't worry,he'll be back soon. I had to let him run down to the store to get a little of thing's,would you like to come in,and wait until he get's back?

Oh,are you sure? I-I wouldn't wanna intrude-- It's kinda nerve wrecking to be alone with one of your Boyfriend's parent's.

Ohh,nonsense! Your not doing anything of the sort.

The young woman began to make her way back to the front door and opening it,the teenage girl followed,stepping in as the door was closed,and locked behind them.

Would you like anything to drink?

The teenage girl made her into the kitchen as Cynthia held open the refrigerator door,turning to look at her.

Oh,no. I'm good,thank you.

Closing the door with a smile,Alejandra took a seat at the kitchen table,while Cynthia pulled up a chair,sitting across the table.

This was starting to make Alejandra a little nervous because she was all alone at her Boyfriend's house with his Mother and trying to calm her nerve's,small talk would be able to soothe her.