Chapter 46: It Will Rain.

[[Word's: 7814.]]

Kiss me in the rain.

Alejandra Cloud.

It wasn't easy for me to talk to Aiden and Selene about my plan with Christopher over me,it was impossible.

We're usually together with our friend's and i could tell that The Two Bestie's knew i had an idea since i did text them late last night.

So,i had to tell them about my plan on the day of My Boyfriend's Birthday.

We were on a mission,a mission that we cannot fail,a mission that wouldn't possibly be ruined.

Everything has to be right,i want everything to be perfect.

Christopher doesn't seem to suspect a thing,which,is good,but,it wasn't going to be easy to do this mission all on my own as i'll need a little help with my friend's since they'll do anything to help.

Operation,make this the best Birthday ever for Christopher.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,And Selene Silvestro.

You want us to do what? Aiden asked,staring at Alejandra,tilting his head a little. And what is that you need our help for?

Today,it was April 02,2014 on a Wednesday.

School had ended for the day and Alejandra was finally able to be alone with The Two Bestie's since her Boyfriend had to run back into the classroom because he had forgotten about his notebook.

I need you two to help me plan Christopher's surprise-- Alejandra began to say,fiddling with her finger's in a nervous manner. It's still Christopher's Birthday,right? Well,his Birthday end's at midnight tonight,and i want to do something for him,but,i'm going to need your help. You two will help me,will you?

Girl,of course,we will. I mean,i do owe you since i did drag you coming to that beach party when we were on Spring Break.

Thank you,Selene. Thank you so much.

Wait a second--

The two teenage girl's turned their attention to Aiden,his arm's were crossed over his chest.

How do i know your lying about this? Aiden asked,looking at the two,studying their face's. I remember that little lie you two told when you snuck out to go to that beach party.

Aiden,it's not a lie. I texted you two last night at midnight and i trying to tell you two about my plan that i have,but,i didn't want Christopher hearing this because the surprise will be ruined. That's why i'm telling you two this right now,please,it would mean a lot to me if you helped me out,too.

Okay,okay. I'll help,i know your telling the truth. So,what's the plan of your's?

Just when Alejandra was about to speak up,Selene pointed as the three saw Christopher walking out of the school building.

Christopher's coming! Selene whispered. Text us when you get home,okay?

Okay.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The Two Bestie's said their goodbye's and Christopher saw the two leaving as he stood right next to Alejandra with a confused look.

Hey,where are Aiden,and Selene? Christopher asked,turning over to her. Did something happen?

Oh,yeah,something came up. Once we arrive back home,i'm going to need their help. I hope Christopher will be distracted long enough,he can't know anything about this. Are you ready to go?