Chapter 58: The Rain.

[[Word's: 5203.]]

If i were your moon,would you like to be my sky?

Aiden Campbell,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

Okay,Man. This is it,today's the day.

Today was Friday and it was 11:00am as the afternoon would start in about another hour.

The three friend's were in the Cafeteria at school,sitting together at their usual table.

Alejandra was in the school Library and by the time she would be done,making sure that everything was settled,she would soon join her friend's for lunch.

Are you sure you can do this? Selene asked,staring across the table at Christopher. Do you know what your going to say?

O-Of course,i can do this! Wait,why did you ask me that kind of question?

I know how guy's are,they sometime's don't know what their about to ask to their Girlfriend by how anxious or nervous they are.

S-Selene,y-your not helping.

Sorry,there's no reason for you to be this way. You can do this because i know you can,i already talked to Ally about what you wanted me to talk about.

And?

She agreed with me by not a girl asking a guy out to Prom and that it should be a guy,instead. It wasn't that hard to talk to her about this,at least we got our answer,right?

Yeah,your right. Thank you so much for talking to Alejandra about this.

It's no problem,all you have to do is ask her to Prom. Once you ask her,we can finally go shopping to find the perfect dress for our big night.

Bestie,you have so many dresse's,why can't you pick one of them to wear that night?

Aiden,this is Prom we're talking about. This will be a night to remember and since it is our final year in High School,i want to come out of style. I want to have a dress that i'll remember and who know's,maybe,if i had a child of my own,she might wear it to her Prom or not.

You want kid's?

Yes,why,is there a problem?

Christopher stared at The Two Bestie's,seeing how surprised by Aiden by this.

No,there's no problem at all. I never knew you wanted kid's,i have as well,i just..never found the one.

That's right,Aiden,and Selene are single,while Alejandra,and i aren't. Those two never showed any interest of anyone of the sort,yet,they would make an attractive couple if they were really were an item. I wonder..doe's Alejandra want kid's,too? If so,how many doe's she want? I don't care how many she want's as long as she's happy.

Don't worry,Bestie. I'm sure we'll find that special someone in our life,i think i have found someone.

Huh,who? Who is this person you think that you've found?

Now i want to know who it is,it can't be someone from school.

I said,i think i might found someone,and no,he's not anyone from school. Like i said,i like older men.

Well,at least i was right. I wonder who is this person? Who is he really to Selene?

Can't you tell us who it is? Chris and i deserve to know.

Christopher sat there,keeping quiet,while he was thinking to himself,and hearing their conversation.

It's okay if you don't want to tell us,i understand. Christopher assured her. We won't force you or anything. Still,i do want to know who this person is.