Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.

⚠️[[Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.]]⚠️

[[Word's: 7230.]]

Have you ever met someone that was sunshine in the human form?

Alejandra Cloud,Deborah Cloud,And Melissa Cloud.

I knew my parent's were going to go all out on me.

The teenage girl was sitting in a chair in her Mother's bedroom,while her Mother was getting the curler's out of her Daughter's hair,while her Granny was getting her Granddaughter's dress out for the Prom.

Today was Friday,it was everyone's Prom day,and it was the big night tonight.

Ohh,My Baby's going to Prom. Melissa smiled from ear to ear. Honey,are you sure you don't want me to put any makeup or some nail's on you?

No,Mom. I-I'm good,i prefer to go by how i wanna look. Beside's,this is real,true,natural,beauty right here. I feel like you don't like me for who i am.

Of course,i do. I love you just the way that you are,it wouldn't hurt to try something new every once,and a while.

The teenage girl didn't say anything,but,listen to what her Mother was saying.

It was 5:28pm and that the sun was starting to set soon as by the time when it's dark,Prom would start.

Oh,i almost forgot. Deborah stepped into the doorway of her Daughter's bedroom. I was talking to your friend yesterday,she's so nice,and thoughtful.

Eye's widening a bit,the teenager knew what this conversation was going to be like,and trying to process everything,she has to play along by what Selene had talked to her Granny about.

Really?

Mmm,hmm,she told that she's inviting you over to her house for a slumber party after when Prom is over. She informed and told me that her parent's will be there,it is so good to know that there are some teenager's who are responsible,and will listen to their parent's no matter what.

Ohh,trust me. You have no idea. Is it okay for me to go to her slumber party?

Yes,but,once you arrive to her house,please,be sure to text us,okay?

Yes,Granny. I understand

Alejandra Cloud.

The teenager closed the door to.her bedroom and with a sigh of relief,she was able to go to the Hotel with her Boyfriend,after all.

Phew,that was close! I could have sworn that i was going to get caught and it's all thank's to Selene.

Alejandra walked to her closet,opened the door,and saw her bag was already packed,and ready to go as she got down to the ground carefully just to make sure she had everything she needed before leaving.

I hope i have everything that i need before i go. Alejandra said softly to herself aloud,looking through her bag. It look's like i have everything that i need,all i need to do is get dressed,and be ready for Christopher.

Her cheek's started to heat up a bit,wondering how her Boyfriend is going to be tonight.

I've never seen Christopher wear a tuxedo before,this will be my first time ever seeing him wear one. I bet he look's even more Cuter and Handsome in it,i'm scared that he might not like the dress that i picked out.

Getting up off of the ground,the teenager walked over to her bed,sitting at the end of it as her curly hair glistened into the sunlight that was reflecting the entire bedroom since she left the curtain's opened.

After The Rain.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara