Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.

[[Word's: 6406.]]

Distance mean's nothing when someone mean's everything.

Alejandra Cloud.

Five day's later...

Shifting in bed a little,the teenage girl began to open her eye's,waking up a bit.

Mmm...

A soft moan left her mouth and seeing that her cellphone was right in front of her in bed,she reached over,sliding her finger to the screen,seeing what time it was.

It was almost 5:00am in the morning and placing the cellphone down,she pulled the cover's over to her face a little.

It was still dark outside and the sun hasn't even set yet as today was a big day.

It was Saturday and two thing's were happening today.

Today was Alejandra's Birthday and Graduation Day.

I can't believe it's my Birthday today,i turn eighteen of this day. Not only that,i'm going to be graduating High School as well.

Frowning a little,she wanted today to be done,and over with,but,it look's like that wasn't going to happen.

I should be happy about today,but,i'm not. Why am i feeling like this? I'm about to say goodbye to High School and hello,College. Is this normal for someone like me to not be happy about today? No,it's not normal. Nothing's never normal because people are different,people like me...

Groaning softly,it would be impossible for her to go back to sleep,and that she had to get up in a few more hour's.

It's supposed to be my Birthday today and for some reason,i'm not happy. Why is that? Is it because i'm about to graduate or is it something else?

Christopher crossed upon her mind and just thinking about him made her feel sad because the first day of June would start.

He would be moving soon and with him being gone,she would be all alone once again.

Christopher...

Thinking to herself,she thought about what he had said to her a few day's ago when it was the only thing she could think of.

I guess we really do think alike,after all. When he told me he wanted to go somewhere with me alone,i was in disbelief because i was thinking the exact same thing. He didn't care where we go as long as we were alone,i don't mind that one bit. I wanted to ask what he meant by that,but,i just left it at that. I still have no idea what day he'll be moving and he has no clue,either. I guess his parent's didn't know when they'll be moving or what day it will be,but,i know for sure that they'll tell him as soon as possible. I hope they do because we want to spend time with each other before we say goodbye...

Turning her whole body around in bed,she was facing the screen door to the balcony with the curtain's closed since she wasn't able to see the outside world.

She knew it was still dark,of course.

The sun hasn't come up yet since it was still too early in the morning.

Christopher will be out of my life soon and he said that he want's out relationship to work,but,what if it doesn't? Long distance relationship's don't work out with a lot of people,but,some do. I don't get it,though. I've seen Anime's and movie's that their relationship's work,but,in real life,that's a completely different story. Why can't life ever be so easy? Why doe's life have to be so complicated? Well,that's just how life is. You try to get through a matter of a problem and once you get over it,another one come's biting right up your ass as you have to solve that,and solve many more along the way.