Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.

[[Word's: 6265.]]

Your soulmate is the person who mend's your broken heart by simply giving you their's.

Aiden Campbell,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

Two day's later...

It was November 18,2013 on a Monday Afternoon around almost 1:30pm,The Three Friend's were at a Flower Shop called Lotus Midnight.

The Flower Shop had all kind's of Beautiful flower's and while Selene was looking through the flower's,Aiden looked over,seeing the anxious look on his face.

Are you nervous?

Of course,i am. Christopher admitted,kicking the air with his foot,his hand's into his pocket's as the two were roaming around The Flower Shop. I haven't seen My Girlfriend in Two day's.

I know,i know. Hey,there's no need for you to be nervous. We'll be there for you,we got your back.

I know,thank you. I feel like i don't deserve you two...

Chris--

Aiden,i-i was a mess that day--

He began to say,fighting back the tear's when Aiden could tell that this was upsetting him.

I-I thought..i was going to lose her,i can't..stop picturing her unconscious body right in front of me,and every time i close my eye's,i-i see her...Christopher replied softly with a soft sniff. God,if we didn't make it in time,she could have been--

Hey,hey. It's okay,i-i know...Ally's doing just fine now,i'm glad that she's okay,and that we can finally see her today.

Yeah,m-me,too. Ever since Two day's have passed,i've been stuttering whenever i talk. I guess it could be of what i experienced,it did scare me pretty badly.

Ohh,i don't know what to pick!

The Two teenage boy's heard Selene exclaim,trying to figure out what kind of flower's she should get for her friend.

Hey,Chris,do you know what kind of flower Ally might like? Selene asked,looking over his way. You might know what she like's,right?

What kind of flower Alejandra might like?

He thought about it for a few second's and he remembered what she had said to him what type of flower that she like's.

Hmm,i love Cherry Blossom's so much. Their not very rare here,you can only see them in Tokyo Japan.

He could hear his Girlfriend's voice inside his mind,smiling by the thought itself.

Hmm,she said she love's Cherry Blossom's. Those are..impossible here,though..

I do love Pink or Red Rose's,their so Pretty,aren't they?

But,she love's Pink or Red Rose's.

I think I'll get her Pink Rose's,it could brighten up the room up so it wouldn't be an unsettling matter. Selene nodded,making her way to the back of the room to find the rose's. I never knew Ally liked Rose's.

She doe's,she said said that their so Pretty.

Do you know what i think of Pink And Red Rose's? Pink Rose's represent happiness,or love, Red Rose's represent happiness,love,lust,and Pure. Isn't that just something?

Smiling some more by the memory of his Girlfriend,telling him what the meaning of a color Rose was when The Two were at The Flower Park,spending time with each other.