Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.

[[Word's: 9870.]]

Some of us are just trying to get through the day without falling apart.

Christopher Mendibles.

The teenager was in his own home and sitting in his chair in his bedroom,he still couldn't believe that Alejandra was his next door neighbor.

Alejandra..is my..next door neighbor,how? Why? Why didn't i know anything about this? When i think about it,i never knew. I would never see her leave the house in the morning's because it would be so dark out,i barely notice our neighbor's at all,and..she never..given me her home address when we first met. Today,she..actually did give it to me. I would have figured that..the only reason she told me was because..we're..friend's now...I never gotten her reply if it was okay for me to drive her home and to School,she would have probably rejected it.

"Beep."

His cellphone beeped and leaving his thought's,he opened his phone,seeing that he got a text message from his Older Brother.

Daniel: Hey,Bro. I wanted to let you know that Mom And Dad will be coming home later on tonight,they have an important business meeting to attend to. I thought you might would have known.

Oh,i guess this mean's Mom won't be making dinner tonight,then. It's okay.

Christopher: Oh,okay,then. What are we going to do for dinner?

Daniel: I'm going to be coming home late,too. I'm sorry,Mom did leave some money out in case if something like this would happen.

A soft sigh escaped the teenager's mouth and he understood the situation of the matter since it couldn't be helped.

Christopher: Okay,i understand.

Just as he was about to put his phone down,he received a text from his Little Sister.

Nichole: Hi,Christopher. I won't be coming home until later tonight,i'm going to be eating dinner with a few friend's of mine. You don't mind,do you?

Huh,friend's? I didn't know Nichole made friend's that quickly already,are my Sibling's cool or what? I'm jealous...

Christopher: No,i don't mind it. Be careful and don't stay out too late,okay?

Nichole: I promise,see you later.

Putting his cellphone into his pocket,the teenager left his bedroom,and walking into the hallway,he suggested into going out to eat dinner all by himself since he wanted to get around to his new surrounding's as he wanted to get used to his way around.

Grabbing his car key's,he closed,and locked the front door behind as he was making his way to his car.

While he was walking down the driveway,he looked over next door,wondering if he could see Alejandra or not,but,he couldn't tell.

It looked like there was no one home at the moment and turning away,he thought about her when he made his way into the car,and drove off into the road.

Alejandra Cloud.

Standing still on the spot,the teenage girl was trying to process everything about what had happened two hour's ago after her classmate,Christopher Mendibles had dropped her off in front of her house.

Christopher..is my..next door neighbor? He's..my next door..neighbor? I can't believe it,i honestly can't believe it. Why? Why didn't i know about this? Now that i think about it,i never really knew who was living right next door to us. My family and i did see a for sale sign next door,but,i never noticed that the house wasn't for sale anymore. Well,i feel pretty stupid about all of this.