Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.

[[⚠️Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.⚠️]]

[[Word's: 6297.]]

Love me like lightning,kiss me like rain...

Alejandra Cloud.

My Granny wanted me to go Grocery Shopping over the weekend and just like that,i spent my whole Saturday,Grocery Shopping because we had to stock up for food since the storm was coming.

Meaning,i wouldn't have to go to School or work at all as i was over the moon,but,i wouldn't be able to see Christopher.

We have been texting each other,i was checking up to see if he was okay,which,he was,i guess i just felt lonely without him.

I mean,he is right next door to him,and i could see him,but,i don't want to be an annoying pest,so,i tried not to go over to his house as much as possible.

Once everything was set for the storm to arrive,we were all ready.

Well,i thought i was until i received something so unexpected,i wasn't ready to hear this.

Christopher Mendibles.

It was true,after all.

Not only would there be a bad storm coming,there will be no School for Two whole day's,and knowing that,i wouldn't be able to hear or see Alejandra.

We do text each other and sometime's call,but,i'd rather see her in person,instead.

My parent's had to stock up to get a few thing's from The Store since we all wouldn't be able to go anywhere for Two whole day's.

I would go mad or lose my mind if i had to stay at home,but,it's a good thing that My Girlfriend will be able to help me get through this.

I find the rain to be relaxing and soothing,it make's me think of her,and the bittersweet moment's that the two of us had shared over the last few month's of knowing each other...

All those memorie's i've spent with her are memorie's i'll never forget because she has a place that will forever be in my heart.

She has no clue what she doe's to my body and of course,my beating heart beat's for her.

I wonder if she know's that?

If she doesn't,i would let her know.

Monday came and when it did,the cloud's began to darken a bit since it would be raining hard for Two whole straight day's.

The teenager had overslept and waking up around 1:00pm,he yawned softly,walking in the hallway,and as he was continuing to walk,he noticed how eerily quiet it was inside of the house itself.

Hmm,that's strange. It's so quiet in the house. Hello?

There was no answer and making his way into the living room,he walked up to the window,seeing that the sky was darkening some more.

Where is everybody? Christopher asked aloud and taking his cellphone out,he was about to call his Mother when suddenly,his Mother was actually calling her. Hello?

Christopher Mendibles And Cynthia Mendibles.

Hi,Sweetie. How are you?

I'm fine,where are you?